Chapter 1 ( Batman begins )

* I was twirling my " baby scissors " the Arkam workers gave me around my finger when a lady came in my cell * " Doctor Crane would like to speak with you now " she said ." D-Doctor C-Crane ? " I stutter . " Don't worry Zara he just wants to speak with you " she says . You'd think a girl like me would be afraid of nothing . Bullcrap , everyone has a fear of something , and mine just happens to be Dr. Crane . I've hear inmates screaming their lungs out after his " visits " and some don't even come back . And they'll mumble scarecrow like 10 times a minute after his " visits " . * A guard takes me to Doctor Crane's office * . " Hello Sarah " he says . " It's Zara " I correct him shakily . " Well Zara " he says " take a seat " . * I sit down in the other chair across from him * . * I look at his suitcase nervously and he catches my gaze and smirks * " it's not time for that yet he says coolly " . " Do you know why your here ? " He asked referring to Arkam . " Well I have an obsession with scissors and whenever someone would make fun of me for it I would take my scissors and slit there throats " I say nervously . " Did they give you any scissors here at Arkam ? " He asked . * I nod nervously and put my " baby scissors " on his desk * . He picks up my scissors and says " may I see your wrists " . * I nod and shakily put my wrists on his desk * . * he takes my wrists scaring me half to death and examined them * . " See , I thought you cut yourself with these " he chucked playfully . " W-why d-did y-you w-want to s-speak w-with me ? " I stutter nervously . " Would you like to see my mask ? " He asks . * He opens his suitcase and takes out his mask * " what do you fear ? " He asks . " Well I think I'm gonna go " I say fearfully . * I stand up and try to open the door but it's locked * . " I said what do you fear ? " He asks again . * he steps in front of me trip and fall back onto his desk * " Y-you ! " I choke out . * he looks very confused * . " Me ? " He says amused . * he helps off his desk while mumbling something about his job being easier than he thought * . " Same time tomorrow " he asks . * I nod and take my scissors from his desk * . I really didn't want to see him tomorrow or ever again but it was better than sitting in my cell all day . * The guard takes me back to my cell * . * I lay down on the metal bed and try to fall asleep
~Dream~
I was hanging from chains on my cell wall and my whole body was limp and the only thing that was keeping my up was Dr. Cranes knife . It wasn't cutting into my skin but it still hurt and I was screaming . " What do you fear ! " Dr. crane yelled . " You !!! " I yelled back . Then a gas filled the air and the room was crawling with bugs ! Dr. Crane was nowhere to be seen and the bugs where crawling all over me and sinking there teeth into my skin and I was covered in my own blood . Suddenly Dr. Crane came from the shadows and all the bugs disappeared . He came up to me and sunk a knife in my stomach .
~Real life~
* I woke up and Dr. Crane was in front of me * . " Wow , you are really afraid of me " he said . * He watched me with pity as I scrambled to the corner of the room * . " How'd you know what I was dreaming about " I ask him nervously . " You talk in your sleep " he said " I'll let you wake up a little bit " . * he helps me up and leaves my cell *
Time leap
I guess I fell asleep again because I woke up to Doctor Crane carrying me to his office - wait ! This isn't the way to his office , where are we going ?! " Where are we going " I ask him nervously . " Don't worry about it " he says . * we finally get to wherever we're going and he puts me down in a metal chair * . " I wanted to show you something " he said and motioned for me to fallow him . * I fallow him and see people dumping some sort of liquid in a pipe . " Why did you want to show me this ? " I ask him . " You'll figure out soon enough but anyway were going to go get someone ." he says . " Ok " . I say . * We go to the DA office * . " Rachel Dawes I would like you to meet Zara " Dr. Crane says . " Hello Zara " Rachel says . " Hi " I say . " Miss.Dawes there's something I'd like you to see . " Dr.Crane says . " Okay " Rachel says . * we go back to the strange room * . " This is where we make the medicine perhaps you should have some , clear your head ... " Dr . Crane says . * Rachel runs out of the room but Dr . Crane catches her and gives her the " medicine " * . " Why'd you do that ?! " I ask him . " Because I cannot have her telling anyone about this " he said . " then why'd you even show it to her ?! " I ask him . " She would of found out anyway " he said " now come along we're going to the town's water supply " . " Why " I ask him nervously . " You'll see " he said . * we go to the towns water supply * . * Some of Dr. Crane's goons were caring Rachel and the set her on the ground and Dr. Crane I couldn't understand since he was wearing his mask but suddenly a light popped * . " He's here " Dr. Crane said quickly while putting on his mask . " Who " I ask . " The Batman " he said . " What do we do ? " One of his goons said . " What any one does when a prowler comes around , call the police . " Dr. Crane says . " You want the police here ?! " The goon says . " at this point they can't stop us " Dr. Crane said in a voice that scared me half to death " but the batman has a talent for disruption , force him out side , the police will take him down " ." what about her one of the goons asked referring to Rachel . " she doesn't have much longer , I gave her a concentrated dose , the mind can only take so much , now go ! " He said . " But the things they say about him , can he really fly ? " One of the goons said . " I heard he could disappear " another goon said . " Well , we'll find out , Zara go over there " Dr. Crane said and pointed to a place an I go there . " Oh boy " one of the goons said and Dr. Crane soon joined me by my side under , well whatever we were under . " What's going on " I ask him . " Don't worry just stay here " he said . "ok " I respond . * batman finally appears and is taking down the goons and suddenly Dr. Crane puts in his mask and steps out and starts fighting batman but eventually batman finally grabs him and pulls off Dr. Crane's mask * . " Have a taste of your medicine doctor " batman said and sprayed him with the " medicine " . " Crane , who sent you here , who are you working for ? " batman said . " Ra's al ghoul " Dr . Crane said . " Ra's al Ghoul is dead , who are you working for ? " Batman said . " Doctor Crane isn't here at the moment , but if you'd like to make an appointment ...... " Dr . Crane said . * I hear police sirens and the batman smashes Dr. Crane against the wall and knocks him out * . " Doctor Crane ! " I sat and run out of my hiding place and I see Gordon . " Come with me " Gordon said . * I went with him because I really didn't have any other choice but to run and where would I go * . * they take me in for questioning * .
" What is your name "
" Zara Smith "
" how do you know Jonathan Crane "
" I'm his patient in Arkam "

" Ok we are taking you back to Arkam with the same cell as Dr . Crane " Gordan said .
* they take me back to Arkam and Dr. Crane is in a straitjacket * . " Well hello Zara " Dr . Crane says . " Hi Dr. Crane " I say . " Please just call me Jonathan " Dr . Crane says . " Ok Jona- suddenly I was interrupted by the all the inmates doors in Arkam being opened . " Zara , hurry and free me from this straitjacket " Jonathan says . " Ok " I say . * I get him out of the straitjacket and we leave Arkam *