Announcement

Hello, my darlings ∠( ᐛ 」∠)_

For some fucked up reason I cannot fathom, Wattpad won't let me post this as an announcement, so I can only post it here. 

What I wanna say is that I'm back with news.

You might have noticed that Midnight Smiles is marked as "Completed" but there are only 6 chapters. You might also have noticed that the same thing has happened to "Cinderella my Ass", the only difference being that the latter has 9 chapters.

The thing is I have signed a few contracts and now both "Cinderella My Ass" and "Midnight Smiles" have locked chapters. (* ̄0 ̄)✎

Unfortunately, they're not paid stories on Wattpad, however, you can find them as pay-to-read stories on other apps like IReader, GoodNovel, Wonderfic, Readom, on kindle... That's all I think 🤔

I want to thank you all for your support and for reading my stories. Thank you for being patient when I kept editing and editing, and editing them constantly, and thank you for all the votes and comments. Especially the comments. I have read every single one of them and they honestly made my day. It would mean the world to me if you kept supporting my stories on these other apps.

Anyway... To sum up. Thank you and keep reading my stories (。•̀ᴗ-)✧

BTW, even though I haven't updated any story so far, I have been working on two books. "The Redemption Arc of a Scumbag Writer" as well as another rom-com book called "ToGetHer". I'm just trying to finish them before uploading them on Wattpad so you won't have to keep up with all the crap I keep changing and you won't have to wait too long for updates.

That's all I had to say for now. See you in another story '>᎑<)~❤

Cinderella my Ass【COMPLETED】जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें