CHAPTER 30 : KIDS??

Rocky, Rithu and Chacha reached home. Rithu went to talk to her friends about her Bombay trip.... What a woman?? Mahira asked... "Yes" Rithu said blankly..." And she likes him!" Prathik said ... She rolled her eyes. "What if... it was like a No string attachment for him??" Prathik asked... "Are you serious?? Rocky is not like that"..  Rithu said. 'Yeah, but still 2.30 hours movie can't define him whole right!!" Mahira said.

"Guys... I know him.. that's it" Rithu defended him and left the place. "No.. he is not like that... Or even if he had that kind relationship.. what's the problem... It's just his past" she said to herself.

NEXT DAY :
                      Rithu, Mahira and Radha ( who cooks and stays in their house) were talking in kitchen. When will you give us good news?? Radha asked. Mahira blushed. "They got married few days before nah... It will take time!!" Rithu said. "Actually we are planning for a baby" Mahira said biting her nails.... "Oh god... Are you ready for a baby?? I mean we had plans right... we'll get settle... 1 or 2 years after marriage then only baby!! Did you forgot all that??" Rithu asked.

"Did everything happens according to our plan??" Mahira asked. Rithu understood what she is saying. "You carry on" she said and came out of the kitchen. One strong hand pulled her.

"I am not even surprised!!" She said rolling her eyes..."I am offended" Rocky said. "I know you guys talking about babies right" he said. You heard it? She asked. He nodded proudly... "Even I want to discuss that topic with you" he said. "Not gonna happen" she said and tried to move but his hold was strong so she couldn't or she doesn't wanted to move....  Just imagine you, me and our kids... Laughing, playing in this house!!... He said looking at the ceiling and grinning.

Wait ... Why it's always kids and not kid?? How many babies you want?? She asked blinking. He started counting his fingers one by one... She looked at him confused. "I can sense it... Your fingers are not enough... Want mine to count??" She asked ridiculously.   "The way you understand me... I love it" he said. She closed her eyes, shaking her head. What about 30?? He asked.

Her eyes widened... "Why dude?? You wanna send each of them to every state... Still we have 2 extra right"... She said and put her fingers in her chin to think..." Lets pack them to foreign" she said. "Sounds like a plan... But for that we need to start working now itself... Then also it will take 30years... So we plan for triplets or quadruplet... I am in" he said and came near her..

"And I am out" she said shaking her head... What?? He asked. "Ofcourse... This is how we are planning our family... Then I'll be out of the world one day" she said. "Darling... You can't say like that" he said pouting... "Shut up" she said. "Listen to me Rocky... Just one kid!!" She said. "No... Atleast three or four" he said... "You know what, you marry someone else" she said and pushed him back.

AFTER DINNER :
                  Darling!! Rocky said. What?? She asked. "Why did you asked me to kill Adheera??... I seriously don't wanted to kill him!!" He said. She blinked and said... "That's not important!!" She said. "Tell me!" He said. "The most strongest emotion in the world is revenge... If you let him live, he would have came back to get his revenge" she said.

That's it?? He asked. She looked at him blankly... "You know more than this right!!" He said. He held her hands. She looked at the ground, he bent his head to see her face straight...

She understood he is not going to leave her until she tells him. So she said... When Reena got pregnant with your baby, Adheera killed her in front of you" she said still her eyes is on the floor.

He left his hold... He wasn't expecting this...." I know, how you are feeling right now... That's why I didn't told you" she said and held his face. "It's okay" he said. "But now he is dead, so no issues" she said to comfort him... He nodded. "Good night!!" He said, his voice was low. She found something odd in his voice... Still she didn't asked anything... "Good night Rocky!", She said and kissed his forehead.

Do like and support 😉