CHAPTER 26 : GET OUT OF MY WAY

"Tch, tch, tch!" Rocky said walking towards Adheera

"Tch, tch, tch!" Rocky said walking towards Adheera... The warning board was being fixed in that place by one his men... Rocky leisured his hand in that... "Violence... Violence... Violence.. I don't like it... I avoid... But violence likes me... I can't avoid!!"... He said. He started walking around Adheera and continued.

"You know when two stones rubbed against eachother

"You know when two stones rubbed against eachother... It creates sparks which can destroy a whole forest... Similarly in a war between two people... Their followers also destroyed"...he said and dragged John with him. "What you call that???... Collateral damage!!". He said and gestured his Chacha to give him the knife. "So in life it is important who we are befriending... Who we should not befriend... Specially whose hand we are holding is very important!!!" Saying this he throw a deadly stare at John and slashed his hand

"You tried to hold my girl's hand??" He asked and cleaned his hands... "I completely understand what is your problem... You guys wasted years of labour, building your empire and suddenly it is brushed aside by a outsider..... I understand" he nods.

"What did you said that day?... I took one step and reached here??.... In a clock, the big hand takes 60 steps to complete an hour... But the small hand.. needs to take just one step........ And now I have took that step"....

"The range of game has changed.... In this game of snakes and ladders.... Mongoose has entered the fray!!".

"Hey, seriously I wanted to let you go... But my darling asked me to kill each one of you... So goodbye Adheera, oops you are like my father-in-law, I can't take your name like this!!!" He said putting some pitty expression.

"Before resting in peace remember this..... There is no question of this territory is mine, that territory is yours..... THE WORLD IS MY TERRITORY!!" He said.

"Finish them off" chacha ordered their guards.... Rocky looked at John who was crumbling in the floor... "Except him" he said.

                                  ***

Rithu was in her tent... Suddenly she heard shooting sound from outside... She reached out.. Rocky killed the 3 guards and pointed gun towards her looking at her outfit...

She ran towards him and hugged him, unknowingly she touched near his wound

She ran towards him and hugged him, unknowingly she touched near his wound. "Ouch" he said... "Sorry" she said and hugged him back cautiously... "You never disappoint me with your looks... You know, whenever we stay away from eachother, you take different avatar", he said... She didn't reacted, may be she was busy comforting herself in his arms.

"Sweet heart it seems like you missed me a lot",he said... "And it seems like you didn't even missed me for a second", she said faking some anger and blow her hair strand in front of her face.... He kissed her crown. Chacha wasn't happy when Rocky told him about her... Because a girl whose half of the family died in his hands, how will she love him? He thought... But seeing her affection towards him, may be she loves him he concluded... but still he was confused with their relationship...

Rocky broke the hug and said "Chacha is here"... "Oh yeah I know him.... I mean you told me a lot of things about him nah" she said... Rocky raised his eyebrows asking question through his eyes" is it??".She smiled at him... "Hello chacha"she said... I can call you Chacha right? She asked... He nodded and blessed her by touching her head.

Poor John looking at them with pain and confusion... Rithu and Rocky turned towards him... Rocky pointed gun at him, but dropped his hand down suddenly ... Chacha and Rithu looked at him confused... He held her hand and gave the gun to her... What?? She asked blinking.

You said you'll kill him right?? He asked... She remembered when he dragged her, she said that... "Yeah... But"... She said... "Do it darling" he said and winked... Rithu was nervous ofcourse it is the first time she is going to shoot someone... Rocky pushed her gently from behind... "Go for it",he said.

She let out a huge breath..."Goodbye John" she said... After all she is "Katherine Pierce" fan from TVD and she was wearing the exact outfit... So she said her dialogue.

She shot him straight in his head.... Rocky looked at her proudly... "I am impressed darling" he said. She turned back not to see the dead body...

Rocky expression suddenly changed cold looking behind her... Rithu understood his reaction... What are we going to do with her?? She asked...

Rocky cleared his throat... "Darling, you have two options... One is to kill her and the other one is to send her home safely!!".... He said. "Who is going to kill her??" She asked simply not even going for the second option. Rocky looked at her puzzled... Because the girl in front of him is just turning to be his lady version...

"You!!" He said.... "Me??" She asked. "I don't think I can do this" she said. Anu tried to run but Rocky's guards surrounded her... "See darling, you know I won't hurt any children or women... So you have to do it.... And if you don't kill her, I'll send her home" he said.

Do like and support 😉