Papa's Outrage

Dick had come to visit the manor and stay for the weekend, hoping to surprise Damian and fetch him from school for ice cream.
They would later go on patrol together and catch up while making fun of the goons...

And, if Gotham was to be quiet tonight, they could challange the others to rooftop tag. Their other siblings had already told him they'd be there, and to be ready to get their ass handed to them, as well as to not expect any mercy to anyone, be it woman, man or child.

Not like most of them could afford to hold back against Damian if he was serious, the kid's socially awkward at best and a menace to society at worst. If he really wants to and ain't afraid to upset Dick, Bruce or Alfred. Gods, if he ain't afraid of upsetting all 3 the Earth is screwed. If he doesn't want to, well, he's just their everyday bump in the road.

So yeah, if they were to go easy on him he'd likely patronize them in return.

~

At least, that had been the plan. What he didn't expect was the bad surprise he'd been met with in the form of a phone call.

~

Dick was down in the cave, settling his suit and wing-cycle for later and checking up with Tim on what happened in the past few days, seeing if he needed help and how the latest  cases and projects were doing. Nothing too different of note, except for the minor detail that Bruce had taken responsibility up a notch by installing a parental lock on his devices that would literally force Tim's access to any cases shut in a bid to make him go to sleep.

Truth be told Dick thought it a step closer to getting his little brother to have somewhat of a healthy sleep schedule - so plus points for B!
He wasn't really gonna say it to Tim though; Tim looked very annoyed by the thing since he was their family's best detective and already an adult, he didn't need a parental lock for anything.

Dick left him with a pat on the shoulder and a reminder for tonight's chase where he could try and beat B's ass for retribution. Jason would probably be up for assisting him. He would do it without reason too, so there's that.

A holler from the training mats below answered with a familiar hell yes I will! and Dick was shocked to find his aforementioned eccentric brother actually at home and not sulking in some apartment.
He was admittedly much less shocked to find him sparring with their two sisters though. Barbara was watching them from the sides and cheering for Steph and Cass against the giant douchebag and drama queen.

Rude, he thought, mouth twitching up with fond admonishment. Those were still his titles. He had them first.
He laughed and went to sit on the bench next to Babs, watching how no hit targeted at Cass connected, how Steph was thrown in the air more often than what was probably healthy for a day (both intentionally and not) and the way Jason had absolutely no qualms about using his whole weight of hulking mass to make "gravity increase" when he pinned the blonde down.

He watched them with a fond smile, subtly glancing down to check his watch. Damian would be in school for 2 more hours and then he can go and surprise him! He should get ready in about an hour and a half, probably take a shower before that too-

"He missed you, you know."

He turned to the redhead.

"Who, which one?"

He had at least 2 brothers who wouldn't admit that they missed him- how they actually felt.
One of which was currently getting kicked off of Steph by her catching his torso and further downed to the ground by a grinning Cass; a beautiful combo might he just say. They really make a fantastic duo.

She rolled her eyes at him, exasperated over his overly pretentious act. "The babybat."

For all that talk the kid wasn't just Bruce's literal baby but Dick's, and the way they both liked to pretend it wasn't but was so clearly obvious was nothing short of amusing to everyone (including Bruce, he knew Dick had parental instincts he can't make up for). At this point it's pretty much his way of showing how much he cares for both Damian.