friends with benefits (smut)

hey guys! this is collab with my besties riley and avery so yes, this is smut! enjoy~ <3 (top dream :])

I laughed as Clay fumbled with the front door, my back pressed against the wood as his body pushed against me. Kissing me roughly, I gasped as the door behind me gave way, my legs stumbled backwards. Clay let out an amused noise as his hand that was already tight around my waist pulled in stronger, lifting me off the ground slightly. My toes brushed the wooden floors of his house, arms hanging off his neck as our chests bumped with every laboured breath. Pulling back, lips popping, Clay smirked down at me with bright eyes.

"You okay?" he asked. I nodded, his grip loosening. My feet hit the ground softly again but, my arms didn't leave his neck, Clay smiled down at me. Leaning down again, he pressed another kiss to my lips and I sighed, melting into the warmth he radiated.

"Parents?" I whispered breathlessly. Clay just let out a raspy 'no' in response and lead me upstairs, deciding to pick me up again so we didn't have to part away from each other. Wrapping my legs around Clay's waist, fingers tangled in his dirty blonde waves, Clay tugged on my shirt as we walked into the threshold of his massive bedroom. Dropping me to my feet, I raised my arms as Clay pulled my shirt off, his eyes roaming the expanse of my newly exposed skin. Feeling a bit uncomfortable under his lusted gaze, I wrapped my arms around my stomach slightly and lowered my head. Clay chuckled, making me look up to see him pulling his own shirt over his head. My mouth watered in the slightest as I took in his muscled torso and smooth dips of his prominent abs which casted slight shadows on his skin. A few tattoos were revealed from under the discarded fabric. One was positioned on his left pec and the other on his lower hip where it travelled underneath the waist band of his tight jeans.

I watched in awe as Clay kicked of his expensive shoes, my feet somehow following along with his slow and erotic actions. I jumped to the side as Clay threw one  of his shoes in my direction, the combat boot thudding in the same position where I just was. I gave him a raised brow and threw one of my shoes towards him. He dodged it quickly. The laces of my shoe snagged onto the door handle, swaying from side to side as Clay grinned, stepping towards me to capture my face in his hands. He kissed me hungrily; like it was the last meal he would ever have.

As I sighed outwardly, his tongue prodded between my parted lips, stroking the dorsum of my tongue. I moaned as our tongues pushed, my teeth often tugging on his lip ring, making him groan lowly into my mouth.

I soon found myself lying back on the bed, Clay climbing on top of me. Two muscular arms imprisoned my face, his athletic thighs capturing my scrawny ones. I blinked up at him as he looked down me, his eyes filled with something I couldn't quite capture. The look was gone as quick as I had found it. Clay's rough fingers pushed my messy hair from my cheek and I turned my head to press a sloppy, wet kiss to his palm. My tongue flicked out slightly as Clay growled at my actions.

Clay then raised himself from his hunched position, hands tugging at his belt, button popping open along with his sliding zip. I swallowed thickly as he pulled off his skinny jeans, leaving him in only his boxers which only did a little thing to cover his huge bulge in the soft cotton. His evident erection made me way too painfully aware of my own, straining against my baggy jeans. Clay glanced down at my crotched, making me blush as I started to undo my pants. My fingers were struggling and shaking in nervousness. This made Clay pull my hands away from the cloth, his own fingers soon replacing mine to release me. I relaxed against my bed, my head laying back as Clay ordered to lift my hips up, sliding down my pants around the curve of my plush ass.

I heard the rustle of pants being discarded to the side, Clay's muscular body laying atop of mine, chests flush against each other. He was heavy, hot, and extremely hard in the southern region of his body. I let out a surprised noise as his hips moved, his erection rubbing against mine roughly. Clay grinned at the noise I made, resting on his elbows to kiss me. His lips were sloppy as they started to move down my chin to my unmarked neck. I craned my neck to the side in desperation as one of my hands gripped the bedsheet tightly and the other grasped onto his hair. Clay's lips nibbled and sucked the curve of my shoulder leaving a bruise like mark in its place.