chapter 43

"Damon will be home later" Mason announced to his siblings at breakfast.

Each of the siblings had different reactions to this.

Matteo gave a thumbs up because he was stuffing his face with food but he was happy.

Dante smirked, he couldn't wait to start the bullying again. Damon had told him to give it a rest whilst he was gone just in case anything bad happened which he needed to sort out. Dante had so many plans on what to do.

Emilia smiled, she had missed Damon, sure her other brothers were great but Damon was the best.

Lexi gulped.

Sadly they all had to attend school which Emilia wasn't happy about, she wanted to see Damon.

At school everything was fine. It seemed like a normal day. She met Antonio at his locker, they were always the first ones there. He smiled and greeted her but something seemed off. Emilia decided to ask.
What's up

"Why must there be something up" Antonio snapped slightly.

Sorry

Antonio sighed "no Em I'm sorry I didn't mean to snap, Im just in a bad mood please forgive me "

Emilia instinctively took a step back, whenever Henry was in a bad mood she would get hurt. What was different this time though was Antonio apologized.

What happened, She dared ask.

"Well it's fine now but I may or may not have started shit with the football team before you came"

Emilia gave him a look to continue explaining.

"They were saying shit and telling them to stop wasn't doing anything so I ended up punching one of them , then his three friends came up and we'll apparently I'm dead"

what did they say

"Just stupid stuff, really not important"

Emilia gave him a look. She knew he was lying.

"Fine, they were saying shit about you. I think Lexi has been spreading her lies or something "

Emilia decided she didn't want to know more so she quickly wrote out a full response to what Antonio had told her.

Let's go find my brothers, they will want to know

Antonio was hesitant to agree. He knew of the rumours and although he was friends with their sister, he had never spoken to them.

Emilia led them through the corridors. "You know I can deal with them right" it was true what Antonio said, one punch and the guy had a broken nose.

Despite his easy going nature, he could be the complete opposite if needed.

I know but Dante is protective it will be better If he hears it from us, besides I don't want Lexi saying anything else about me.

Dante was at his locker, several girls clung to him and surrounded him. They all hoped he would choose one of them. Dante however ignored them all once he saw his sister.

He slammed his locker shut making them all jump "I suggest you all leave" he warned and they all were quick to dissapear.

"Em what brings you here and with your friend" Dante said looking at her friend.

Emilia quickly summerized what had happened
Your football friends are saying stuff about me, Antonio stopped them though

Dante read what she had put "so that was you who gave Charlie a broken nose" he asked Antonio.
"Yes" Antonio replied harshly.
"Impressive" it was a big compliment if Dante was impressed.
"Em I saw Sofia earlier, why don't you go let her know you're here" Dante said.

Em nodded but before Antonio could join her "not you"  Dante called.

So reluctantly Emilia left Antonio alone with her brother.

"What was said about her" Dante asked.

Antonio then repeated what was said. Dante's good mood had vanished, he was ready to skin his teammates alive.

"Anything else I should know" he asked.

"I think Lexi may have started it"

A disturbing grin appeared on his face. He couldn't help it but he was thinking of all the ways he could hurt her.

Everything carried on the same after that, Emilia noticed Dante and Lexi were missing at lunch.

Dante had pulled Lexi into a empty classroom and made sure to stand in front of the door so she couldn't escape.

"Let's cut the bullshit, I know you're a bitch, you know I know. Tell me why did you start those rumours"

Lexi was quiet.

"That's okay, you don't need to anwser to me after all it's Damon you should worry about. He's not afraid to get his hands dirty or should I say knife, I'm pretty sure he would love to watch you bleed out, he's sadistic like that"

Lexi gulped. She was scared of Damon but it wouldn't stop her.

Dante looked at the time, he saw Damon should have landed by now so he quickly texted him

Dante: Are you free to talk

Damon had just gotten into the car when he received a message. He was glad to be back, he had missed Emilia more than he would like to admit. Things were more interesting with her around.

Damon: Just got in the car, what's up

Dante smiled when he saw the message.

Dante: I think Lexi may need a reminder, she's been spreading rumours

Damons relaxed look turned deadly and without hesitated he called Dante.

"Why don't you put me on speaker Dante"

Dante complied

"I'm going to keep this short Lexi, Dante is going to explain to me whatever has happened and we will go from there but just know you have fucked up, I wonder how much stuff of yours I need to destroy"

Later on that day.

School was almost over, unfortunately for Emilia she had been in a class by herself instead of with friends but it was okay she got to go home now. She had finished class slightly earlier, her teacher always dismissed them 15 minutes before the bell

At least she thought she would go home.

She headed down the corridor when suddenly she was pushed against the wall, she blinked and saw it was Lexi.

"You bitch,  thanks to you I'm in trouble. You were never meant to exist. It was always meant to be me but then you had to be born and now you're stealing everything from me again"

Emilia couldn't help but find the floor interesting.
"You stupid bitch, you should have died years ago, I should have told dad that you were useless and had him kill you. You pathetic needy bitch" (dad meaning Henry)

"Sorry" Emilia whispered. Her eyes widened when she realised what she had done.

"Sorry? Did you just speak to me, you worthless bitch. How dare you even think about speaking. If I ever hear you speak again you will regret it" there was a pause and she started laughing "better yet I'll shut you up now before you have the chance to talk"

And with that Lexi stuck a knife into Emilia's side and pushed her down the stair.

The stairs weren't to long maybe 10 steps but that didn't matter as Emilia was now out cold.

Soooo this happened. Just want to point out although the school has CCTV, Lexi purposely chose a blind spot so no cameras will see.

Damon is definitely going to be filled with murderous rage after this but the question is how bad.

Can Lexi get worse? Yes! Most likely she will.