xxvi.

Hi everyone! I'm back! Sorry for the late chapter but this one will be long to make up for the missed time! Missed you all! 

I do want to inform all my readers the I have left out some larger parts of the story simply because Eleanor wouldn't be able to fit naturally anywhere in the story line. There will probably only be around two more chapters left in this series and I plan to make the most of them. I've loved writing this story and I cherish all my readers, I just want you all to get the best experience out of this story. Anyways...

On with the story! 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The live band was blaring their country music as people spun and danced to the wild tunes. 

Eleanor was sitting at a small table with Gilbert as she watched Anne and Diana spin and laugh. They were pulled apart by two other women and swung around before they were passed to another set of people. 

"Why don't you go up there and join them?" Gilbert asked as Eleanor looked about ready to jump up from her seat. 

"I dunno, I'm not very good at dancing." Eleanor shrugged and tapped her foot to the sounds of the music. 

"How about if I dance with you?" Gilbert asked as he sprang from his seat and grabbed her hand, pulling her to the dance floor with all of their friends. 

"G-Gilbert! I can't dance! I have two left feet."  Eleanor whined as Gilbert slung her in a circle. 

He simply chuckled at her whines as he pulled her in and kissed her cheeks. She giggled as she tried to shimmy away from his extensive kisses and spinning. Another person grabbed her hand and spun her into them, she looked up and gasped as the face of Leo stared back at her. 

Leo Osborne. 

That snarky black haired boy that helped bandage her hand as Josephine's flower party. 

He smirked as his hand intertwined with hers, his green eyes staring daggers into her blue eyes. 

"Hello again." his voice was smooth like silk with a deep rasp in it. 

"Hello." Eleanor said plainly as her eyes were scanning the room for Gilbert. 

"Looking for that curly haired fellow from earlier? I'm afraid he's run off with some blonde haired fellow, he was simply whisked away in this silly little waltz." Leo shrugged and spun her in a circle. 

Eleanor grumbled but gave in as the boy spun and dipped her to the ending of the song. He smirked as she rolled her eyes and tried to leave his grasps, only for him to hold on tighter. 

"Leo-" before she could react her pulled her in and ran his hands along her lower back. 

She gasped as she felt his hot breath getting closer to her neck, he left a small kiss on her cold skin and she shuttered. 

"G-Get off of me." she quickly snapped out her trance and pushed his back, his hands loosened slightly but still sat pretty on her hips. 

"Aw why darling? I thought we were having fun...scared of that bloke from earlier eh? I'm sure he won't mind if I borrow you for an evening." Leo smirked and placed a kiss on her bare shoulder. 

She gasped and pushed his off of her, she was close to tears. 

Tears of anger. 

"Leave her alone." Gilbert's angry tone made Eleanor jump slightly as she spun around to see him staring daggers at Leo.