Chapter 36

Tanmay --

It's been two weeks since aarohi's accident and delivery. Our little princess is with us, mean with Aarohi. Six days before we brought Aarohi home from hospital. She's in her parents home nowadays. Agastya come daily to meet both of them.

But yesterday he come to meet them and ask me to meet him tomorrow at his office.

Why ? I don't know. But i felt something fishy.

So now I'm standing outside his office building. Thinking all this, I walked inside and asked the receptionist for the Direction.

"Hello! I'm here to meet Your CEO Mr. Agastya Kapoor. Can you please help me with the directions?" I asked. Well it's not tough for me to enter without any appointment, as I'm 'The Tanmay Vyas'.

"Good morning Mr. Vyas. Please let me assist you towards Mr. Kapoor's office." A voice comes from behind.

He's a man in his late twenties.

"Ok" i said with small nod. Well I'm a tough businessman in the sights of outsiders. My soft Side is only known by Aarohi, my family, and Friends.

That guy show me the way and went away after leaving me in front of Agastya's cabin.

I knock once and move inside without waiting for his reply. Uhh if i show etiquettes it doesn't mean I can't show my arrogant Billionaire side at the same time.

"Why you wanted to meet me?" I said without beating the bush around or any formal greetings.

"Well hello to you to, Mr. Vyas!" He replied to which i just give a boring look.

"Come to the point directly Agastya, I don't have time for your non sense." I said a bit loud and irritate.

"First take a seat. It's about Aarohi, i guess now you wanted to hear?" He said and then Aarohi name catch my attention and i seat in front of him, silently.

"What about her?" I asked calmly.

"Tanmay we all know it's a accident?" He asked to which i nodded. Confused!!

"Yeah! But it's not just an accident it's a pre-planned attempt to murder." He said shocking me. Well somewhere I also feel the same and even try to do some investigation but didn't get much details or anything, which turn my doubt into reality.

"How did you know?" I asked after founding my voice again.

"Tanmay what happened in past because of Aarohi, i never forgive her for that. But i promise aunty that I look after her and protect her. But i broke my promise once before but this time i decide to look after this matter. I want to keep my promise And find the real culprits, even me and my two best friends try to find something but get nothing. Our hands are blank. But if you, Roy uncle and shaurya help us we surely find something." He complete his sentence.

"But what you find if we help you? I mean it's not like you don't try anything. I'm sure if you dig in the matter you find something and if not than means their is nothing left behind." I stated. Even through i hate this man but his capabilities i know very well.

"Well if the circumstances were different i surely feel proud and arrogant this moment but this is different. Aarohi's and baby's life is in danger. That's why I leave my little princess at Singh's house." He said and i feel something wrong.

"Why their? If you want to keep both of them safe, then you should keep them at your penthouse or your Kapoor's villa why their?" I asked all confused and frustrated with this man. It's all his plan and there my Aarohi feeling that now he didn't take her baby away. Bloody Bastard!

"Because that's the most safe place. Because their no one goes to meet Aarohi or baby, because expect my mother no one likes her and they didn't much attached with the baby too. And if someone is from my family or Singhania family is involved in this then they didn't take risk to go and meet both of them also harm them at their house, where you, Roy uncle and her whole family were presented." He said and continue.

"Also I keep bodyguards outside the singh house to keep distance sight of any unwanted person or activity." He finished with concern, care and worry laced features.

"So now what I have to do? Tell me I and roy uncle will do anything and everything in our will to keep aaru and baby safe." I said with determination.

"Just keep a close eye on them. Make sure they didn't stand near window, or in garden.. didn't go out without anyone. Specially you or Roy uncle. Because if they planned accident they can plan a sharp shooter too." He said with fear and i understand his hidden words.

Which screams
' There are possibilities that Aarohi got shot.'

"Don't worry Agastya we're in this Mission as a team to keep both most important persons in our life's, safe. I see what I can do in my reach." I assured him and about to go out of his cabin when he stop me.

"Wait Tanmay!" He said and i turn towards him.

"Can you please talk with Roy uncle, because I don't feel like he listened to me ever?" He asked with guilt expressions.

"Don't worry i talk with him." I said and he just nod on it.

Once I get out of his office building i directly drove towards the Roy uncle's office.

As i entered i asked to uncle's PA.

"Hey Daisy! Did Roy uncle is free?" I asked to her friendly, she's a polite and decent girl who didn't try on me everytime I came here.

"Hey! Yes he's free and in his cabin." She replied with a small smile. I give her a small smile in response and move inside in his cabin.

"Uncle i need to talk with you it's urgent." I said as i entered inside.

"What's that Tanmay, please first take a seat." He said and i sat on the nearby couch placed in his office.

He come and sit beside me.

Slightly turning towards him i said.

"Uncle today i meet Agastya in his office, and he told me about the accident, which is looks like accident but it's more kind of attempt to murder." I said and his expressions change from confusion to shock and then in anger.

"What??" He almost screams on my ears.

"Uncle Agastya ask for our help, from last two weeks he tried to find the person behind this but not able to, he want four of us to work together. You, me, shaurya and he himself. Please uncle it's for Aarohi." I said and did a little emotional blackmail in the end because after what he did with Aarohi uncle is so upset with Agastya.

"Did you feel comfortable working with him?" He asked.

"Uncle it's not about my comfort it's about Aarohi, and I can do each and everything for her and baby." I said with determination and confidence.

"Ok then. Just let me know what I can do in this matter and also I tight the security around Singh's house." He said and about to call his security team.

"Uncle Agastya already did that." I said and he turn towards me with irritation.

"Even if he did i don't believe him fully for my little fellas life." He shouts. And call his security team.

"Let's go and meet with that donkey." He said referring Agastya as 'donkey'.

I chuckled a little on his choice of words. And we walked out.