Chapter 3

Aarohi--

After our little fight in car, we both entered inside our first class of final year graduation. The college seems as same as before. Nothing new.

Except new first year boys and new post graduation boys. Uhh there are girls too but who is interested here drooling over girls, not me definately.

After our classes this is now lunch time. Tanmay went to meet some of his friends, ditching me... Traitor!! And my other friends are still in their classes. While manya also went for her music class, as she loves music.

After eating my lunch...ALONE!!! I decide to walk around the garden. Where I saw some new boys chit- chatting their. One of them was damm cute. He's hairs are style well, tall physic, long round face with black eyebrows, almond shape eyes with black orbs and natural red alluring lips.

I saw him smiling at his friends, and my case is gone. He's so perfect, I can die for his just a mere smile.

'SHUTUP!!!! Aaro.... Tanmay would kill you for thinking and dreaming about another boy.' said my inner Aarohi.

I was wondering about this new boy and Tanmay's anger, when I heard the most amazing deep manly voice.

"Hey!" My trance broke with the voice of that new boy.

"I'm Abhishek. You?" He asked, forwarding his hand for handshake. Ohh god he's taller than me. Well Tanmay is also taller then me, but he's having something which is attracting me towards him.

"Aarohi. You new here?" I asked, looking up at him while shaking our hands. God my neck!!! Damm he's so tall.

"Yeah kind of, I'm in master's degree and you?" He said then asked.

"Final year bachelor's degree" I told him and he nodded his head.

"You were looking at me, when I noticed you, so what are you thinking about, looking at me?" He asked with a cute smirk. Well what the heck? I never think a smirk as a 'cute'.

"Umm nothing! Just thinking how it feels to try on you?" I told him boldly. I get it he tried to bully me. What man! No one can mess with me.

"Ohh so you wanna try on me? You know you can. A cute short girl and a handsome tall boy can be a good match." He said with a wink.

"Well I change my mind. You're easy to get. I like challenging things and persons. Sorry to broke your hope." I said and hugged my dear love Tanmay, who's standing behind him with angry look and chocolates in his hands.

"Tann." I called him, as he still looking at him with his most dangerous glare which can make the person piss on his/her pants.

"Nothing! Let's go." He said holding my hand in his possessively.

Oh god how much I like his possessiveness towards me. He looks kinda cute and hot at the same time.

We walked back into our class which is still empty.

"Hey! Tann are you still angry?" I asked looking at his face, which is showing no emotions now. He's good at hiding his feelings.

"No Aarohi, why would I be angry." He said tried to sound honest but failed in front of my deep glares which saying 'tell me the hell truth'.

"Well.....uhhh I don't like when you befriend with any other boy. It's give me insecurities that you start liking some boy and fall into a relationship with him, I felt left and alone. I don't want to share you or your friendship at all with any other boy. Stay single with me." He said and shout his last words in my ears, loud enough to make me deaf, IDIOT!.

"Ok, now stop damaging my ears, your loud voice make me deaf, then who the hell was going to listen your stupid talks for hours, idiot." I said pushing him back from me.

He's my best friend like for more than a decade, we did lots of things together. But now his almost a little proximity give me a lots of tingling sensation all over my body. Damm maybe that's adulthood hormones. Yeah that's right.

"Oh now enough, our main class is going to happen, Mrs. Verma is asking for the projects today. So be prepare for her surprise questioning session before she come." I told him, and we sat back on our seats.

He sit with his boys gang. While I sit with manya my only female best friend.

We're friends from our first year. She's so helping and understanding girl. And I feel lucky to have her in my life along with Tanmay.

She belongs from the very rich family like Tanmay not more than him but more than me ofcourse. Sometimes I feel surprised like how can a two well-known family's kids are my best friends.

It's not like I'm ashamed of me coming from a medium class family, even I feel it's good to be a part of normal family with a normal life. And not be a part of big well-known family's which give you unwanted attention.

No one knows in the college that manya is coming from the chauhan family, except me and Tanmay. Almost the students in this college come from the rich and wealthy families. But after that also manya doesn't like to be a part of rich brats group. Even she like to show herself like she belongs from a normal medium class family like me. Which make easy for her to ignore other rich brats girls and boys from the college.

But I tell you guys, she's the most beautiful girl you have ever seen. Even I'm faded in front of her. I feel how much lucky can be a man to be her boyfriend or husband.

She deserves some prince charming of this world. Even every girl deserve her prince charming, but only the lucky one gets.

My chain of thoughts broken with the voice of Mrs. Verma.

"So welcome back students. I'm happy to see you after you vacations. So before I start with your project I wanted to announce something." She said looking everyone in the class.

Her stares make everyone choke on their own saliva.

"Well it's a kind of good and enjoying news. This year you have to prepare a fresher's party for post graduation students. Which is on next week. So you guys only have one week for all the preparations and invitations. Your classes will cut short till the party. This would be a themed party, which is selected by you final year students. Your leader is....." She said and looked all the faces in the class when her eyes drop on me.

"Yeah I found my gem, so your leader is Aarohi and second is..... Manya." She said and continue her talks as we both stand up from our seats.

"So Aarohi, manya. I wanted you both to manage other students well and saw that everything is perfect." She said smilingly while we both nodded our heads, saying 'ok mam'.

Then she started her class. And from tomorrow we have to start our work while today we planned for the themes with everyone.