5.

The next daywas just like other jungkook running with toastin his mouth just bcoz he choose to sleep 5min more for four times by  snoozing the alarm. He done his quick mrng routine and was thrashing things here and there trying to find the right things and files where as tae was having the good sleep of his lifetime lazily waking up hearing the voice from downstairs, for a quick sec he though it was yeontan but that changed the min he saw yeontan looking as surprised as him towards the door wanting to take a peek .
Tae rolled to the other side of the bed giving yeontan a quick peck and carried him along toward the stairs as he descended towards the stairs he saw the ones beautiful house now littered in whatsoever things anything ranging from socks to luggage could be seen on the floor all  laying here and there if someone from outdoor looked into the situation it would be seen as a trial for robbery.
Tae's faze then fell up on kook who had his messy hair looking as if it went through a session of grief and his eyes moving here and there finding its way to something while he was munching on to the half burned toast , his shirt Eventhough looked wrinkled it was clean and he wore a jeans with his belt not buckled up it seemed to fall off any minute. A beautiful sight to start the was all tae thought.

He slowly made his way to kook

Tae : Jeon dude do u need any help?

JK : *starled* wha..t no i mean no i am good (he said while rummaging through through the shelf) wht are u even doing here i told u to stay upstairs.

Tae wasnt expecting kook to easily let him help it was okay as he wasnt in the mood to help as he looked to the ground he then went towards the kitchen hoping to find some thing his expectation towrd a good food also went down the drainas he saw the toast kook had in btw his lips.

Just as tae expected but a lil more to his knowledge there was nothing on the counter that was edible only 2fully burnt toast . Tae then called out for kook not knowing wht to do either to be a angry or annoyed he had to repeat his name loudly as he didnt get any reply after 2 more attempt there they were standing face to face

KT : Jeon is this the way of treating a guest, do u have even a slight bit of manners has ur parentstaught u none ?

JK snapped :who do u think ur ? I know a lot more than an annoying brat like u

KT : there were is ur manners towards guests?

JK : where is the guest ? Am i blind or are u hallucinating

KT : YOU !!! How dare u , who do u think i am huh!? And do u expect me to eat this burnt toast that wont be even eaten by an earthworm

JK : who said the toasts are for u its for your barking son.

KT : You want my baby to eat this thing is it even edible? If so then why wont u eat it , i bet it would be more delicious to you than my son.

JK : anyway.... i have to leave if u want to  make anything to eat then go ahead if not share the toast with each other.

KT : no way i am cooking. And i aint gonna share this sh** or let even my baby touch it. Couldnt u have ordered something if u suck this much at cooking.

JK : dont leave the house and dont EVEN  think of ordering anything . I have an urgent thing to attend

TAE : Are u even listening to me ? Are u deaf ? U expect me to stay here ? Lol i am leaving dude

JK : try it then..

With that jk left a dumbfounded tae and his little son who had his head tilted during the whole conversation.

Tae : what a cheapskate he is . We will leave now okay baby on the way i will treat u to some thing okay ? Lets get ready now my dumpling

With that tae strided towards his room by passing the mess jk created  tae got ready to go out taking his phone and his purse the only thing he had then and went towards the door a little cautious cause no way jk is leaving like that ge slowly open the  door taking a quick peek at the pretty weather and fresh air but soon enough he was met with a warning glare a stare which he wasnt expecting the stare which gave his chills down his spine and for yeontan the stare was enough to scare his lil figure and that was it *bark**bark **bow * *bow*

Loud barks were from both sides the only diff was one was scared and the other was ready to strip the meat out the bone.

Tae with a quick reflex closed the door and holded tan firmly in his handly his heart beat went crazy.

*ring * tae looked at the caller id and took the call

JK : so i guess you met with my baby

A teasing laugh from jks side and the call ended .

Tae : that mf...i will get back at him who even raises such an aggressive dog . My poor tan , dont worry baby  i will take revenge for u today itself if not then there will be no meaning to be known as your appa....just u wait Jeon fuvking cheapskate