𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸

Time skip

Hello

In Lewis' bedroom, (Name) have decided to stay in and let Goob sleep in her room. Lewis drew a picture of him and his mother in a paper before he pinned it to the wall. He turned to (Name) and they both smile with determination.

I got something to tell you

Lewis turned to his desk and he started his work on his notebook while (Name) accompany him while thinking of a few ways for the invention to work.

But it's crazy

They both have decided to try and to crack the Hippocampus. Working all night for their plans to sneak into a few places.

I got something to show you, So give me just one more chance

The next day at school. They decided to explain the progress they've made so far. The students were bored out of their minds but their teacher seems to be interested.

One more glance And I will make of you

The two stayed up late again with a pile of books on the desk and beside the bunk bed.

Another believer

A few days later, they secretly attended a college class and were very good at it.

Guess what? You got more than you bargained

Lewis and (Name) went to the library and begin their researches while enjoying a cup of hot choco and a mug of (favorite drink) that was given by the kind librarian.

Ain't it crazy? You got more than you paid for

They went to a hospital where the doctors are giving a brain surgery to their patient. Lewis looked closer in amazement before he cringed back in disgust while (Name) cover her eyes and groaned with the same amount of disgust.

So give me just one more chance. One more glance.

It was the day of (Name)'s interview but she didn't have time for it and went straight into Lewis's room to study with him after she came back from her soccer practice.

One more hand to hold

The next day, their teacher handed them a flier of Inventco science fair and Lewis was more than willing to enter while (Name) planned to go just to see if their invention work. She's not a fan of being watched by a lot of people or being in front of a crowd.

You've been on my mind. Though it may seem I'm fooling

They bought a few things from the electronic store and Lewis even grabbed a colander from Mildred when she was washing the strawberries. Lewis used (Name)'s head to help build the headset and they started making their invention all night. Without even realizing that their ruckus was keeping Goob awake.

Wasted so much time. Though it may seem I'm fooling

At Lewis's interview with another couple, he even measured the husband's head without even wanting to be adopted this time. His main priority was to build the machine and reunite with his mom, the same with (Name). They finished the neutral circuits as well.

What are we gonna do? What are we gonna do?

The next day at school. They've decided to show present their invention to the whole class. The teacher was excited along with the two while the students cover their faces from the upcoming explosion. One twist and BOOM!