𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷

13:56 PM, Friday June 23, 2053

"

"Come on, we're gonna be late!" A boy laughed as he run through the halls of his grandpa's house with a little girl following behind him.

"Wait for me!" The little girl giggled, catching up with the boy. Her dress swaying as she did so.

The two made it, tired and excited. They walk towards an older man with blue glasses and tall blonde hair. "Looks like you made it (S/N), who's this?" The old man asks his grandson.

"This is Meisya. She's my best friend. I told her that you'd tell us about Mom and Dad's story." The boy, (S/N), answered as he and Meisya stood next to each other, looking up at him with the looks that made him feel deja Vu.

"Well, Alright then." He chuckled before he sat down on his working chair. "Sit down." The kids oblige and sat down on the floor.

"I just, i never thought you'd be so interested in your parents' story." The blonde man overstated.

"Well, duh! They're my heroes. I wanna know their backstory." (S/N) replied, grinning at his grandfather.

Meisya nodded in agreement, grinning from ear to ear. The old man chuckled and shook his head in amusement. "Alright. But, are you sure you want to listen to their story?"

"Positive!" The two answered.

"Are you sure you're sure?" He asked again.

"Come on, grandpa. We can't wait any longer!" The boy whined.

"Okay, okay." He chuckled before he sat back. "So, it all started long ago. Your mom was an inventor just like me but she was smarter. We went to the same school for 12 years."

"Wait. Then, how are Mrs. Robinson and Mr. Robinson are different by a year? I don't get it." Meisya asked with her thick british accent.

"His parents were born in the same present. But, she was sent back to the time when i was young. Did you know that she was a (Last name)?" The older man answered.

"Like, The famous singer (Last name) that died decades ago?" (S/N) asked astounded, exaggerating on the decades.

"Yes. Though, before she even found out that she was born in the same present as my son, she was targeted by my old friend."

(Since you guys are confused by this above^ to clarify, it means she was targeted by her father who is Lewis's other friend. She was born in the same present as Wilbur. If you're still confused, just ask please. Don't say that you don't get it or that you don't understand, just ask)

The kids cooed in amazement before they sat closer to the blonde man. "Now, let's get to the story."

Story Time

Your mom and I were the best of friends for 12 years. She was the best neighbor i could ever have.

"So, what'cha makin' Lewis?" A young (hair color) girl asked as she sat on the bed with a book in her hand. She wore a white shirt with a (fav color) sweater vest over it, black jeans and sneakers.

She has beautiful (hair color) hair with a white streak that was pulled back into a pony tail. Her (color) eyes shine like the stars in the night sky. Her plumpy red/pink lips and her lightly blush-y cheeks complimented her well.

"You'll see." Lewis replied as he clean his glasses before he put everything in the box he was carrying with him on the desk. (Name) nodded before she turned to Goob. "Continue."