11 // - So it begins - // 11

You and Saiki were in a new cafe on the weekend so he could try the new coffee jelly, It was a relaxing rainy day, you just ordered an iced coffee since you weren't hungry enough for one. It came and he looked astonished.

"Wow that thing is gorgeous." You said jokingly. He agreed ignoring the fact you were joking. You smiled as he took a bite. Pure happiness ran across his face. He looked even more happy then he usually did when he was eating coffee jelly. You giggled.

"Is it that good?" You curiously asked. He nodded gleefully. You only ever see him happy when hes eating something sweet. He snapped out of it for a second to think. He breathed out.

"Want some?" Your eyes widened and you turned to face him again.

"Huh? Have some of your coffee jelly?" He nodded face straight. No trace of joke or mockery on his face. "Y-yea sure." You accidently stuttered in surprise. You went to go get another spoon when he scooped up a bit with his spoon and put it in front of you.

'God this is embarrassing. I'm not one for being romantic. But i want some way to get out these stupid feelings so everything can go back to normal.'

Your face went a little pink. You opened your mouth and he gently put the spoon in. You took in all the flavor completely forgetting that Saiki was feeding you.

"Woah! That's amazing!!" You said eyes glistening. He nodded and went back to eating. Your eyes widened as you realised what just happened. Your whole face went red. You coughed and looked down gripping onto your legs.

'W-what the hell was that.. W-why is my heart beating so fast. My stomach feels all funny. THAT WAS THE SPOON HE USED!!! INDIRECT KIS-'

'Shut up.'

'Stop it Y/N! Friends do this stuff all the time! There's nothing else to it!!'

'There is.'

"I-i have to use the bathroom i'll be right back.." You said slowly. He finally looked up at you. You were a mess. Your cheeks were bright and your hands were trembling.

'Jeez i didn't mean to break her.. I just wanted to-' He watched you walk off feeling guilty. He wanted to flirt with you. Which it obviously worked but at what cost. He couldn't help but check your likabilty for him.

- 78-

"Oh wow." He muttered out loud. He decided to keep flirting with you. You came back more calm and had sorted the redness on your cheeks out. You breathed out and smiled as you sat back down at your table. He had finished the coffee jelly and you both decided to leave.

On your way back, you saw nendo and a couple of the others. They were knocking on his door. You decided to annoy Saiki. You smirked.

"Hey gu-!" You were interrupted with Saiki pulling your hand round a corner and pushing you against the wall. Your faces were close. Your cheeks went a bit pink. He stared deep into your eyes, sternly. He parted his lips.

"Don't forget what i can do to you." He spoke. He didn't send a voice to your head. He used his lips, his mouth, his voice. Your cheeks went even brighter. Your lips started to tremble. He was making you extremely nervous. This wasn't like Saiki at all. But you didn't mind. It was hot. He was hot.

"I-" You tried.

"Damn i wish he was home to hang out! He's always so fu-." You stared right in his eyes as he stared back. You felt eyes on you. You turned your head to them. Standing there, confused and also shocked were: Hairo, Nendo, Kuboyasu and Kaidou. Your eyes widened and you struggled in his grip, he finally let go. He hadn't took his eyes off you.

"ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE HONESTLY!!" You said defensively. Nendo, Hairo and Kuboyasu smirked while Kaidou looked scared.

"I mean it is what it looks like." Saiki said to mess with you. You turned to him turning completely red out of embarrassment.

"SHUT UP!!! YOU KNOW ITS NOT!" He chuckled, making the others more shocked. You tried to explain without hurting their feelings so you made up a fake story that they all (except Nendo) didn't believe.

"I J-JUST HAD A BUG ON MY FACE AND HE WAS TRYING TO GET IT OFF!!" You yelled still nervous.

"THEN WHY WAS HE PINNING YOUR ARMS NEXT TO YOUR HEAD??!" Kaidou yelled back.

"Eh getting some action are you, Saiki?" Kuboyasu spoke smirking, Hairo chuckled, agreeing with him.

Saiki just stuck his thumb up making you more embarrassed.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING YOU'RE MAKING IT WORSE!!!" He grinned making you groan.

'This is very amusing.'

You eventually gave up and stormed off back to your house.