8 // - God, why do these feelings exist - // 8

You got back to your house and you were just chilling watching a movie. He looked on edge the whole time. Like he had loads to say. You were confused. It was getting on your nerves.

Every-time you asked if something was up he would say it's nothing and leave the room. You eventually got pissed and decided to make sure he would tell you.

You paused the movie and he turned to look at you. You moved yourself off the sofa and onto him pinning him down.

"Tell me right now what is wrong! I can tell somethings up and it's bugging me that you won't just come out and say it." His eyes were widened which is the most emotion you've seen from
him ever. He let out a small breath of air and stared straight into your eyes. He held eye contact with you for awhile making you nervous. Your cheeks went pink as you looked away.

"J-Just say it already!" You accidentally stuttered getting even more nervous. He stayed silent still staring at you.

"I'm a physic." He said suddenly. Your eyes widened. You remembered what your dad had said awhile back. Your mouth opened a little.

"Holy shit. No way.." You said slowly. "Y-your the son. That has Physic powers.." You spoke slowly again. He nodded.

"You can have a minute to take it in o-"

"So what powers do you have?" You interrupted excitedly. You had a massive grin on your face. He was shocked at how quick you took it in.

"Teleportation, telekinesis, pyrokinesis, Shapeshifting, Clairvoyance, Telepathy pretty much anything."

Your mouth hung wide.

"Wait telepathy? So you can read my mind?" He nodded. "Shit. No secrets from you i guess." You chuckled. "That's why Toritsuka's always asking for your help!!" You realised. He nodded once again.

"I honestly thought you'd be more shocked then that, you didn't even ask me to prove it." You chuckled again.

"Well yea, but i mean it makes a lot sense, yaknow?" You spoke a bit quiet. He just stared at you in curiosity.

"You know. I can see through everybody. But i can't see through you. It's really weird." You stopped for a second.

"Wait so.. You can see through everybody's clothes, skin etc. But you can't see through mine?" You questioned. He nodded. Your eyebrows raised. You decided to tease him. You chuckled. "Am i pretty?" You asked jokingly.

"Yea." He said seriously. You suddenly looked at him. You removed yourself off him.

"I THOUGHT YOU WERE JUST GONNA ROLL YOUR EYES OR SOMETHING NOT AGREE WHAT." You rolled over next to where he was sat and covered your face embarrassed. A small smile grew on his lips. You looked up at him. "i've never seen you smile before." He rolled his eyes this time and you smiled back.

You unpaused the movie and carried on watching.

'I like your smile it's nice.' He looked at you. But you were just staring at the tv.