Arriving At Camp

It been months since Sonic Tails Knuckles and Julia defeated Dr. Robotnik and saved the world.

Summer had just came everyone on summer vacation. 

In the parking lot parents were saying goodbye to their children and teenagers as they board on the bus.

There was another bus it was from camp mohawk it's for kids who are rich.

Sonic Tails and Knuckles have never been to summer camp before it was their first time.

"What's summer camp is all about?" Sonic asked.

"Summer camp is about developing a sense of independence as they try new adventures away from home." Tom explained.

"It will be fun you'll make new friends and you will try activities." said Maddie.

"Sounds like fun." said Tails.

"Why do kids go to summer camp?" Knuckles asked.

"Because it's learning experience they going to learn alot about friendship." Maddie explained.

"Oh okay." Knuckles said starting to understand.

Sonic Tails and Knuckles give Tom and Maddie powerbump before they go on the bus.

"Have fun."

"We will."

The bus was filled with campers.

"I see characters from different dimension." Tails said looking at them.

"You're right this is going to be another crossover story." said Sonic.

"What's crossover?" Knuckles asked.

"It's where characters from one TV show appear in another TV show." Tails explained.

"I see."

"I have meet Janice from The Muppets i met her friends in California last summer."

Sonic was sitting next to Tails, Knuckles was sitting next to Julia.

Her brother Marc was sitting next to Shadow the hedgehog.

Once the bus arrived at campground called north star, everyone got off and picked up all of their bags.

"Camp north star seems like a nice place."

They met camp counsellors and director.

Everyone went to their cabins.

Sonic Tails and Knuckles was sharing a cabin with Julia the hedgehog Marc the hedgehog Shadow the hedgehog Chapa De Silva Bose O'Brain Mika Macklin and Miles Macklin.

Everyone got settled in just fine.

"This cabin looks nice." said Julia.

"Yeah it sure does look nice." said Tails.

"Let's get to know everyone and be friends." Sonic suggested.

Sonic Tails and Knuckles met Chapa Bose Mika and Miles.

"I'm Sonic this is my best friends Tails Knuckles and Julia nice to meet you." 

"Nice to meet you Sonic Tails Knuckles and Julia, I'm Mika."

"I'm Miles."

"I'm Bose."

"I'm Chapa."

They all shook hands.

Knuckles didn't crack anyone's hand with his strong handshake he did it gently.