The Bites & The Truth

"G- guys" I said and everyone looked at me before I dropped to the ground. I felt arms catch me before my head hit the ground. "Y/N Y/N stay with us alright" I heard Everly's panicked voice and I looked up to see her looking down at me. I felt pressure on my wound making me cry out and I looked over to see Xander kneeling down pressing her hands on my wound to try and stop the bleeding. "OW THAT HURTS" I shouted out and she said sorry before kissing my cheek.

"The ambulance will take 20 minutes to get here I don't think we have that much time" I heard Alice's voice and I groaned out in pain. I felt Alison grab my hand and I started to squeeze it tightly. "Don't say that they'll be here she just has to hang in there" I heard Cora say and I groaned out again before sobbing. "I love all of you so so so much" I cried out as tears started falling down my face. "Shush please don't talk" I heard Piper's voice and I looked at her to see her kneeling down beside Alison. I started to feel tired so my eyes started closing. "Y/N stay awake for us you can do it" I heard Xander's voice and I shook my head before opening my eyes.

My grip on Alison's hand started to loosen making her grip my wrist. I coughed up some blood as I squeezed my eyes shut trying not to think about the pain. "I- I can't i- it hurts" I cried out still squeezing my eyes shut. After a couple seconds I opened my eyes a little. "Can I please take a nap" I said looking at Alison, Everly, Piper and Xander. They all frowned before looking at each other and nodded.

Xander's Pov:

"I think you know what you guys have to do she doesn't have much time to live" I heard Alice say. "Alice what if Y/N doesn't want that" Gracie said. They started bickering back and forth making me mad. "Would you two knock it off" I shouted out causing them both to stop immediately. I watched the rest of the group freeze before I turned my head back around to see Y/N trying to keep her eyes open. I looked at the other three and they looked back at me with unsure expressions. Alice is right X if we want her to stay with us we have to do it I heard Alison's voice through the alpha link. I lowered my head before I felt a hand take mine. I looked over to see Y/N looking at me and I brought her bloody hand to my mouth before kissing it. "Please make it stop I don't care what you guys do just make it stop hurting" she said and we all looked at each other before nodding. The three of them stood up as I lifted Y/N up off the ground causing her to wince in pain.

When we got to the forest I set Y/N back down on the ground still holding her. My phone started ringing and I was going to ignore it but Piper took it out of my pocket and answered it. "Xander Xander what the hell happened why can't I see my daughters future anymore" I heard Jennifer's panicked voice and I looked down at Y/N who had blood on her chin. "This is going to hurt Y/N but only for a couple seconds" I said and Y/N looked up at me still trying to keep her eyes opened. "Just get it over with" she stuttered out and I tilted her head to the side. I lowered my head down to her neck before biting down making her scream. The other three joined as I held onto her tightly.

We all pulled away and I laid her down on the ground whipping the blood off my mouth. I watched as she opened her mouth and I covered it. "Just relax let it flow through your body" I said and she slowly closed her eyes before taking her last breath. "Now how long do we have to wait" I heard Gracie say and I whipped my head towards her and she stopped. I felt Alison's arm wrap around me and I put my arm over her shoulder before kissing the side of her head. "Jennifer is on her way ri-" before Piper could finish her sentence A white bird landed next to us. We all stepped back before gulping.

 We all stepped back before gulping