We Want To Marry You

It was nearing the end of July which meant the air would start getting chilly. I joined the pack a month ago and everyone was really nice just like the first time I met them.

I woke up and stretched my arms out in front of me. I looked at my hand and realized that the ring was missing. "GUYS" I shouted before sitting up just as the door bursts open. "What happened is everything okay" Everly said panicked and I immediately shook my head no. "The ring it's missing" I said and they looked at each other confused. "The one I wore on my pointer finger" I said and I watched as their eyes widen in shock. "We'll help you look for it" Piper said and I nodded before getting out of bed.

We looked everywhere in the mansion but couldn't find it. The door opened and I looked up to see Alice walk in. "Did you find it" I said getting up off of Alison's lap. Alice shook her head no and I sighed before sitting back down. "It'll turn up soon enough" she said as I leaned back against Alison who wrapped her arms tightly around me."I hope so" I sighed out before resting my head on Alison's shoulder. I watched as Xander's face scrunch up and I realized she was talking through the pack link. I looked over at Alice to see her rolling her eyes. Or just talking to Alice. "What are you two talking about" I said and they both looked at me before Alice left. "Nothing you need to worry your pretty head over" she said before walking over and kissing my forehead.

I was sword fighting with one of the pack members a week later when I hit his sword and it went flying backwards. I smirked when he fell onto his butt. "Wow Y/N you're getting pretty good with a sword" I heard Tristan say and I smiled. "Thank you" I said and he nodded before walking up to me and handing me a folded piece of paper. I looked up him confused "what's this for" I asked him and he just shrugged his shoulders before trotting away. I stabbed the sword into the ground before opening the piece of paper. "Clue #1 will soon be found, all you have to do is go to the living room and hand over the sword" I read out confused. I pocketed the piece of paper before heading back to the mansion carrying the sword. I walked into the living room to see Cass and Ellis sitting in the living room. I walked up to them and they both stood up smiling. "What's going on" I said and Ellis just held out his hands. I handed the sword over to him and Cass held out another piece of paper.

I grabbed it from her before opening it. "Clue #2 is not so hard, check in the bedroom to find the next clue" I read out before walking upstairs and into my room. I looked around the huge room until I spotted a bouquet of roses and gardenias laying on a dresser. I walked over and picked the bouquet up and saw a note in them. I picked it up before opening it up. "Somewhere hiding in a special tree, is where you'll find clue #3" it said I carried the bouquet of roses and gardenias with me. I walked outside and looked up at the sunset. There were trees everywhere but the clue said a special tree. I remembered yesterday when I arrived at my parents house that she had just planted a Japanese maple tree. I saw Joseph dusting off a statue that was next to the pond. "Hey Joseph can I borrow a motorcycle" I shouted and he looked up before smiling. He walked over to me before opening a metal box thing that was bolted against the mansion. He took out a pair of keys as the driveway opened up. He walked down into it before bringing out a white and purple motorcycle making me whistle.