CHAPTER 16

{Vionne Pov}

"And you're Vionne huh?", dude i mean come on, you're my stalker shouldn't you know that already by now. "Yes, my name is Vionne Van Drek", "And i am Cassius Ramsey" he extend his hands, as a handshake bro if i handshake you. You we'll never let go, i mean i have a lot of stalkers in my last life. I mean i am to handsome ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°), that's why there are a lot of stalkers. I look at Lily with my look says *Help me*, i bet she noticed it. "So, miss Lily why are you here?" he ask. Yeah, why is she here tho. Did she notice something is wrong with the Capture Targets, she's a god i am safe(T▽T). "We'll Vhana ask me to find Vionne, cuz we are going to the town to shop with the others."

Wait shopping, and others. What the heck, "O, then can i join" he said. No no no (ᗒᗣᗕ)՞i mentally cried, in my mind. Lily pulled my hands and run, and shouted "If you ask Vhana maybe you could join". And run with me tagging along, we finally saw Vhana, Carlos, Evan, Cyrus, and asher. Vhana wave at us, "Vionne you're back, where have you been?" she hug me so tight. And Lily took her arm and blushed and said, "Vhana, Vionne is here let's go shopping." wow the two of them are really close, "Can i join you guys". I look back and saw Cassius, he smiled at me so gently and it makes me a little bit happy.

But i can't let him have me, i mean stalkers are scary you know. I mean, there was this day. I watched this new anime, and the title says Diabolik Lovers although it's not like a yandere. I think, but it was quite scary to watch, all of them are all vampires who are crazy with this one and only girl. Let's stop here for a sec, okay back to this stalker.

"Cassius, we'll we don't mind if you come". Big sis said, sis i am trying to run away form this guy. Yet, you let him in. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, (┳Д┳). Lily thought *I feel bad for Vionne*, "thank you Vhana" he smiled so warm. It burns my eyes, please not make vhana fall for him. Wait Lily, we'll make Vhana fall for ger right.

"Vionne, you're not gonna wear that tho". Eh why Vhana said. Pointing at my favorite clothes, i ask "Why? It's my favorite clothes, besides i like this one's better". She look at me, and then sigh i little disappointed. We'll i think she we'll choose, those female clothes like mom. "Okay then" she said, Lily then suddenly talk. "How about me Vhana, i don't really know what clothes i should wear. I bet you are the best help for me." Vhana look at her then nodded, "Alright, let's go now, we don't have to stand all day you know" Evan said. Allright boss.

We walk to the gate, then a big carriage arrived.

(a/n: or how about this one it's so open)