Chapter 1

Word Count:1071

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

3rd Pov:
Y/n leaned her head against the window in the car. She had recently moved to her dad's place in Forks, Washington. "So what do you think?" her dad, F/n asked. She looked at him and answered, "It looks small". Her step-mom, Willow, softly chuckled, "Well once you make new friends I'm sure that you'll like it".

Y/n softly smiled and looked back out the window. After a few minutes the small family reached their house. Y/n unbuckled and got out the car, her step-mom and dad following after her. F/n walked to the trunk and opened it, taking Y/n's luggage out.

Y/n and Willow each took a bag from F/n and he closed the truck. The 3 then went inside the house and put the luggage in Y/n's now new room. Willow left the room once she put the bag that she had down, while F/n stayed.

F/n cleared his throat and pointed at the bed sheets, "I got those from the store, I hope you don't mind the color". Y/n looked at the bed set, there was a fuzzy blanket and pillow set that was a navy blue, and a floral printed fitted sheet. Y/n softly smiled, "I think that colors nice".

F/n smiled back at her and nodded his head, "Well I better leave you to unpack. I'll call you down when dinners ready. Y/n nodded her head in reply and started to unpack her stuff and putt it away as F/n walked out her room.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

"Y/n!" F/n called. "Dinners ready!". "Okay!" Y/n replied, putting away the last of her stuff. Once she was done, she walked out of her room and to the dining room and sat down in one of the chairs. "I made spaghetti" Willow told her, putting a plate of the food down in front of Y/n and giving her a fork.

"Do you want some garlic bread?" F/n asked. Y/n nodded her head, "Sure". F/n took a piece of bread from the a different place and put it on Y/n's plate. Willow and F/n then both put their plates on the table and sat down. The 3 all then began to eat in a comfortable silence.

After done eating, Y/n put her dish in the sink and went to her room. She got a book from her bookshelf and sat on her bed, reading the book. When she was a few pages into the book she heard a knock on her door. "Come in" she said, marking her place in her book and putting it down next to her.

She looked at her door and her dad walked in. "Hey" he said. "Hey" she replied. He leaned against the door frame, "So the next door neighbor, Charlie, his daughter is moving to Forks this Sunday". Y/n raised a brow, it was Friday and what did the neighbors business have to do with her.

"And what does that have to do with me?" she asked. "Well, I think that you and his daughter will be good friends. You guys like the same things" he answered. "Okay. Well I'll talk to her when she gets here" Y/n replied. F/n smiled, "Well I'm gonna go lay down and probably sleep".

Y/n smiled back, "Okay. Before you go, is it okay if I look around Forks tomorrow?". F/n nodded his head, "Sure. Just make sure to bring your phone with you". "I will" Y/n replied. "Alright, well goodnight then" F/n said.  "Night dad" Y/n said.

F/n smiles at the girl again before walking out of her room, shutting the door behind him. Y/n opened her book and began to read. A few pages later the teen yawned and rubbed her eye. Deciding it was time for bed, she out her book back on the shelf, and changed into her pajamas, she then did her regular night time routine. Once she was finally done she laid in her bed and went to sleep.

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

-Mean while with the Cullens-

Alice Pov:
I was sitting down on the couch in the living room, cuddling with Jasper, and talking with the rest of my family. "Just because your the strongest one doesn't make you the best out of all of us, Emmett" Edward said. "Well Rosalie thinks so" Emmett protested.

Me and Jasper laughed at the two's squabble. I continued to laugh until suddenly I got a vision. Me and Jasper were cuddling with a girl. She had h/c hair and e/c eyes. The h/c haired girl kissed Jasper on the cheek, then kissed my hand.

After that I broke out of my trance and heard Jasper calling my name. "Alice, are you alright?". I nodded my head and smiled at him, "Yeah. I'm fine". "Who was that?" Edward asked. "Who was what?" I replied. "The girl" he answers. Jasper looks at me confused, "What girl?".

"T-there was a girl in my vision. I don't know who she was but she was with the both of us. She kissed your cheek and kissed my hand" I stammer. "Was it someone in town?" Carlisle asked. "No. It wasn't" I answer.

"How could that be possible? Alice and Jasper having another person in their relationship" Esme questioned. "It could be their blood-singer" Edward said. "They found their mate but they still have their blood-singer that they could share". "Share?" Emmett asked.

"They could have the same blood-singer" Carlisle answered. Emmett nodded his head in response. "Well what's gonna happen now?" Jasper asked. "That's up to you two" Carlisle said. Me and Jasper nodded out heads and we headed up to our room.

I laid down on our bed as Jasper sat next to me. "What do you think we should do?" he asked. "I think we should meet them. If we don't like them, then we don't like them" I replied. Jasper looked at me, "And if we do like them?". I looked back at him, "Then we like them. We'll just have to hope they'll like us back".

I sat up and faced him, "I wanna go shopping tomorrow, I need new clothes". Jasper grinned and kissed my cheek, "Whatever you want, darling".

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

A/N: Hello! Welcome to my Jasper and Alice x Reader story. I hope you enjoy it. Warning I am a slow updater and may not post chapters much. Have a good day/night and make sure to take care of your self 💕