Ch. 29 - Beginning of the story

(That will be your appearance from now on as an adult, sorry ahead of time if you don't like it 💀)

Era: Taisho

This is it.

The one I have been waiting for.

Today, it must be Tanjiro's birthday. I must never fail my mission from today onwards, years of planning is set.

"Are you sure you will do this master?" Ume asked while Gyuutaro looked at me sadly.

"Yes, I will be gone for a few years. But I will write to you once I am free." I said, patting their head.

"But will it really work? Master, what if your vision of the future is wrong? I'm afraid that we will fail." Gyuutaro said, making me sigh.

"Yes, I'm sure that what I saw is real. I will be back in a few years once everything starts. Yushiro will take over once I'm gone" Yushiro suddenly came out of hiding, the two siblings gave him a menacing glare.

"I will take uttermost care so you won't worry Master! Please trust me!" Yushiro said determinedly, I chuckled.

"Then I will be going, please take care!" And then I left, vanished in air.

~~~

"My dear, we found a child all alone on the heavy snow!" The women carried carefully me inside the warm house, showing me to her husband.

"Does he have parents that is nearby?" The male said, worriedly. The women shook her head.

"Kie, what do you want to do?" Tanjuro asked, Kie hesitated for a bit.

"Can we, adopt him?" She asked, he was silent. "Are you sure you want to adopt the baby?"

Kie nodded, eyes filled with determination. "I will give him my love so he can grow up as a fine man." Tanjuro smiled softly, "As expected. Then welcome to our family, Kamado f/n."

That night, is where I became Kamado F/N. Plan A, complete.

~~~

"Sigh... Onii-Chan, do you think time can go by faster? And is Master okay?" Ume looked through the window, watching the stars.

"Maybe, once you stop thinking about it. I know you miss Master but come on, our mission is also important to Master y/n." Ume groaned, making Yushiro who was sitting on a seat looking through potions, irritated.

"Shut up you tea kettle, instead of doubting master's abilities, do your responsibilities first." He glared, making Ume give him a stink eye while Gyuutaro gave him the middle finger. Which Yushiro happily returned it back with a explosion.

And chaos happened that night.

~~~ 5 years later ~~~
Third pov:

"Nii-Chan!!" A 4 year old Nezuko whined as she tried to catch the five year old f/n who was running away from her.

"Nezuko, f/n, be careful or you will fall!!" Kie shouted worriedly, both of them said "hai!"

Tanjiro was watching all of this, sweatdropped. "f/n, calm down! Nezuko, don't be mean!"

"Whatttt? I was never mean!" Nezuko said, pouting. Tanjiro deadpanned.

"You was trying to get some bugs onto me, of course you're being mean!" f/n huffed, making Nezuko hmph and stomped away with Tanjiro trying to get her to apologize.

Immediately when they went away, f/n furrowed their eyes.

How is the experiment going?

Master, experience has improved. I think we can finally find a lead!

Good, then please try your best.

Yes master! And please take care of yourself as well!

And so, the telepathy is gone, making f/n sigh. Being a kid is sure tiring.

Y/no's plan, was to get into the Kamado family under a disguise and with a fake name.

Deciding to help train Tanjiro and Nezuko in the future when they are 8 years old, so that they can be more helpful in the future. Giving them more experience and more ahead of the original plot.

Although it worried y/n quite a bit since the plot could change, and they are 70% sure of it.

While Yushiro is trying to create a cure for demons, the siblings Ume and Gyuutaro is trying to find Muzan's hideout.

Although y/n's plan was to get into the Kamado family, they are thankful that the two adults took them in. Out of pure kindness, there aren't a lot of people that does this in this era. Much less in the past.

Giving them all the love the two parents could offer to him, their kindness could just melt his heart and be kind like them. Their kindness is really a disease.

Now y/n is just questioning whether he should save the parents or not.

A/N: OKAY. FINALLY, THE PLOT IS STARTING! And I got some ideas for new reincarnation/rebirth/crossover to the promised neverlands. Please do tell me if you want to one of them! (Y/n as one of these characters)

Reincarnated as Conny (tpn)

Reincarnated as Venti/Xiao (Genshin)

Reincarnated as Senju (Tr)

Reincarnated as Violet Evergarden (Violet Evergarden)

Reincarnated as Claude (WMMAP)

Reincarnated as Dazai Osamu (Bsd)

And if you want:

Good Y/n

Villain Y/n