𝟏𝟎

𝖫𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗒𝖺𝗁 𝖨𝗇𝖺𝗋𝗂 𝖥𝗅𝖾𝗑𝖾𝗋
𝖯𝗈𝗏: 𝟣𝗌𝗍
𝖫𝗈𝖼: 𝖲𝖺𝗏𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺𝗁 𝖦𝖠

"bra nooo why" mikey said hysterically fake crying. "mann this gon fuck us up bra we gotta find two mans by ourselves what the fuckkk" ques said fake fainting.

"y'all dramatic as fuck" des said shaking his head.

I was sitting down eating some chick fil la. lando and I haven't spoken to each other in 4 days. after his hissy fit about our disagreement on drinking he iced me all the way out.

I genuinely don't get the problem.

"aye nigga"

I rolled my eyes and looked up. "oh you finally got a fucking voice?" I questioned muggin him.

"oop they still beefin" ques instigated

"you off allat bullshit?" he said putting his hands in his pockets.

"we coulda been cool if you drop this dumb ass act and tell me why your view was better than mines. all dis blocking me and ignoring me is dumb ass hell and weird" I said standing up cause I didn't like how he was standing over me.

"i'm just saying your view on it is simple as fuck and inconsiderate" he shrugged

"okay TELL ME WHY? the fuck." I said starting to get irritated cause if he ane gon tell me why then why the fuck he come ova hea.

"nigga you ane fucking yelling at me" he said putting his bookbag down.

"oh shit it's like that lando really?" I said getting ready to beat his ass.

"noooo lando fighting females is CRAZYYYY" someone said

"shut the fuck up" we both said in unison.

"lando if you just talk then we can have a conversation about it. we really don't even need to get physical" I said

"nigga why the fuck you just can't listen to what I say and not question it? why you always gotta question to my answer" he said

"oh so now yeen want me talking to you in general? and ine no fucking lab dog ine go be running behind yo ass and take yo words as prayers that's fucking dead" I said

"y'all chill" des said moving us both away from each other before shit got serious fareal.

"no ine sayin allat but i'm sayin is some things don't need a fucking question. all I said was that drinking shit ane cool and your not doing it nomo. nigga all you had to say was fucking cool" he said

"okay but I still want to know why! WHY! WHY! WHY!" I said

"see that's the fucking problem you always got a question just drop it"

ion know why but the more he kept saying that shit the more I just wanted to slap him in his mouth. ion like the way he comin at me or the way he presenting the conversation at all. ion think it's funny and I know he's dead ass serious.

I wave of anger just came over of me and the next thing I know is i'm fighting lando.

we where throwing real ass blows to each other. he was tackling me and I was throwing his ass around. he hit me three good times that hurt.

"y'all needa chill fareal" ques said grabbing lando.

des picked me up and I just stared at lando. I didn't wanna hurt him but it kinda felt like the only way to make him stop allat dumb shit and come to his senses fareal and just say whatever the underlining message is.

"lando you a bitch" a nigga yelled out.

"des lemme go im chill" I said

"you sure" he said loosening his grip

I took that chance to sprint out his clutch and run up on the boy. ion give a fuck if me and lando ane fucking with each other this nigga ane bouta disrespect him period.

I started beating his ass serving them shits so he know wha a real ass woopin was.

a firm arm wrapped around my waist pulling me up and away.

"now look at this shit laniyah inari flexer you got people looking at us like we fucking crazy all cause yo bird ass couldn't listen" he said shaking his head as we left the cafeteria.

he set me down before we both walked into the teachers bathroom. he looked in the mirror and saw his busted lip.

"swear yo fuck ass a man" he said shaking his head sucking up the little bit of blood and spitting it into the stink.

I looked in the mirror seeing no bruises but my cheek was a little swollen. "mmcht" I said rolling my eyes.

"the reason ion like that drinking shit is because my bestfriend was hit by a drunk driver and killed." he softly spoke causing my eyes to widen.

"oh i'm sorry" I said pulling him into a hug.

"it's fine I just didn't wanna say it out loud because it sounds to real" he said wrapping his hands around my waist.

"genuinely i'm sorry ine gon drink nomo" I said truthfully.

"you promise" he said pulling back to look at me. "yes" I said holding out my pinky he wrapped his pinky around mines before smiling.

"don't break this shit or imma set yo ass on fire" he said

"boy please yeen gon do shit to yo ONLY friend" I said muggin him.

"you right" he said with a laugh

"now don't do that dumb shit no fucking more ight. if you don't want me doing something for a reason just say it ine gon look at you diffrent or none of that" I said hugging him again.

"okay now back up off me wit all the affectionate shit. yo ass was just tryna fight me fuck nigga" he grunted looking back in the mirror.

"my face! my sexy face" he groaned dramatically as he looked at himself.

"no cap I wanna go home" I said doing a small stretch.

"we" he corrected

"how come ine never been to yo house?" I said lifting an eyebrow as we left the bathroom. "cause it ane shit there but my aunti and ques annoying ass lil sister" he shrugged.

"still woulda been nice to be invited" I said crossing my arms over my chest.

"girl please when I get my own spot yo ass gon be ova there all the time so stop allat. plus they weird as hell they see me witchu they gon swear we married" he said shaking his head.

I laughed as we left the building. "you ane wrong imma have my own clothes there and everything" I laughed

"now you know damn well yo brothers ane gon let you stay the night" he laughed and I mugged him.

"don't do det" I said muggin him.

"ine doing nothing but spitting facts." he shrugged

"ight you gon see hoe ahh lo boy" I grunted

"mhm"