It's Going Down

The day of the dance: 10am....

Kiannas House...

Were all laying down in the living room, while Blaze and Mariah are still upstairs sleep. my parents are still out on business but they should be back tonight. I know I keep saying this but I'm really scared about what could happen tonight. I've never done anything like this before and I know we've been training non stop. But I don't know too much about this "Zane" person and if he's as crazy as Cate says he is then I don't want any parts of it.

In the middle of my thoughts, I felt a pillow hit the side of my face. I looked and saw Mike sleep in the recliner and sitting on the other couch staring straight at me. "What was that for?" I asked her in a low voice.

"I've been calling your name for a minute" she said stretching "What time is it? My phone died" she asked as I looked at my phone and it was currently 10:00am.

"It's 10am" I said to her while stretching "Our nail appointment is at 12:30"I said then I sat back down and she walked to the door.

"Ok well I'm going to go home and ready for the day" she said opening the door " Bye" she screamed and I screamed It back, not knowing I woke Michael up.

"Babe, it's too early" he said groaning while putting a pillow over his ears, and I rolled my eyes. We've been asleep for the past few hours, I have a very busy day. Most of those plans include him, so he needs to get with the program.

"Nigga it's damn near 10:30 you need to be getting up anyway so you can get your suit" I said while looking at my phone, then another pillow hit me while I was about to sit down. I looked at the pillow and him back and forth while he began laughing. I picked up the same pillow and walked over to him "Ok y'all got one more time to hit me with a pillow." I said while abusing him with the pillow, while he laughed like that shit was funny, and I rolled my eyes playfully at his silliness.

**Zane's POV 1:45pm**

Today is the day and also the day that I take down Kianna and her little mutt. They seem to think it's really to mess up my plans. We'll see who's laughing when I finally get rid of them. I also heard through the grapevine that Kianna has a little boyfriend and he has powers of his own as well. Isn't that cute? A little power couple trying to save the world. Pfft. I'm going of this wannabe Mr. and Mrs. Incredible and their fake ass underdog. Right now while looking at my survailence cameras I can see that Kianna is now at the nail salon with her friend right now. I've been following her and her dogs for the past two weeks. I also already know that they've been training at CCL, I wanted them to think they could take me down. So I let them have their moment in the sun. They think their powers are good enough to beat me. Wait till they see what I have in store for them tonight. They better be ready because I'm going to slaughter their asses.

"Get ready Kianna cause I'm one your ass tonight." I said with a smirk growing on my face.

**The Dance Time 7:00**

Right now it 7pm and the dance starts in thirty minutes. I'm already ready, while Mariah is still getting ready. I decide to go with a long red satin dress, it's kinda asymmetrical design on the sleeves, with silver jewelry, and black and diamonds heels. It's kind of plain but it's giving exactly what I want it to give, classy but sexy. it also matches my red nails so it's giving. I decided to go with a slicked back straight hair with a side part.

 I decided to go with a slicked back straight hair with a side part