⚘᠂ 𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗧

ellie grazer
|     𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗘 𝗦𝗘𝗧    |
#.     009

ellie's outfit

alina's outfit

alina's outfit

"𝗦𝗘𝗘? Getting here wasn't so bad, now was it?" Alina smirked, almost with a teasing tone as she pulled the gear stick up

"I still came here against my will." I sneered at her, despite it being a full blown lie.

"Oh I'm sure." She spoke sarcastically as the cars quiet humming came to a still and Rockin' Chair by Oasis had suddenly gone quiet.

"It's true." I bit back, defending myself and my lie, horrendously.

"Oh, no I believe you. Don't worry." I practically heard her smirk as she turned away from me and opened her car door. "You were so unwilling that you actually got into the car."

Before I could even holler another defence, the car door had slammed in my face. I breathed out heavily and bit my tongue as I shook my head, feeling frustrated at not being able to win this quarrel. I turned to my side of the car and unbuckled my seat belt. I opened it and then stepped out to join Alina at the front of the car, who was currently snapping pictures of herself in the sun.

I tossed my head as I leant on the hood and watched her. "You look beautiful." I crossed my arms and raised my brow. "But I did not come here to watch you take photos." Take as many pictures as you want.

She raised her phone and captured a single selfie before sending me a look. "Oh so now you want to go inside?" She tilted her head slightly. "What happened to, 'I still came here against my will' ?"

I chuffed and shook my head. "I'd rather shop than stand in a parking lot and watch you take pictures of yourself." I would watch it for hours.

"Can't leave my Instagram lonely." She reminded me before taking one last picture, examined it and pushed her phone into her bag. "Happy now?" She raised her eyebrow.