009

oosun @sunscript tweeted.

"which one looks better?" idc mf i still have a class and you've been picking out clothes for 2 hours alr 😃 can we leave now 😇

538 likes | 79 retweets

replies:

@cornjay but you said you wanna join me shopping ☹️
↪@sunscript bitch i signed up for shopping, not for a 2-day trip inside the mall
@parkwrites why even bother to stress over clothes when you can just pick whatever fits you 💀
↪@cornjay dude, this is why you have no taste in fashion

+++++++++

"just follow the format that i sent you yesterday," ni-ki can only nod in silence as jeno mumbles another sentence.

he tried to listen, but his mind is just floating somewhere else.

"and this is the flashdrive- riki, stop spacing out or else i'm going to wrap this around your neck," jeno grinned, holding a phone's charger on his right hand.

yikes. "i'm listening, hyung."

the older chuckled lightly. "yeah sure. anyways, it seems like there's a lot on your mind lately. care to share?"

riki bit the side of his cheek. it's not a lot, actually. only one person's been occupying my mind.

"i'm fine, hyung."

yuna, who was beside jungwon, snickered. "you know, riki seems mature as a freshman. i even thought he was already in third year- not to mention his height."

jungwon nodded while typing what yuna has instructed him to do earlier. "he was also tall back in middle school. honestly, it sucks to stand next to him."

they all laughed at jungwon's struggle. after a while, ni-ki looked around the room, noticing that some people are absent.

"by the way," he tried to sound as casual as possible. "is sunghoon and sunoo hyung not gonna be here today?"

jungwon frowned, glancing at him. it's the first time he heard his friend initiate a conversation.

taeyoung shakes his head as he leans on the recliner chair. "it's wednesday right? sunghoon probably has a class, and sunoo has other responsibilities to do."

responsibilities? so he's always busy...

"knock, knock!"

ni-ki stopped spacing out when jay opened the door, holding trays of coffee on both of his hands. sunghoon is standing behind him with a bored face.

"speaking of the devils," yuna grinned and took the coffees from jay. "thanks for the treat, jay! looking good as always." she even managed to wink at him.