chapter 31

Treasure

5 months later/ 6 months pregnant

I open my eyes seeing Kayla standing over me I scream punching her in da nose. She groans holding her nose. "Oh my god I'm so sorry" I said covering my mouth in shock I struggle to get off the bed. After I finally got off the bed I wobble over to her to see if she was okay "you good?" I ask she nod groaning still "want me to get u a ice pack or sumn?" I ask she shook her head 'no' I nod. Now why would she stand over me while I'm sleeping?.

"Why was u standing over me in da first place?" I ask "gurl I saw yo ass moving in yo sleep and sumn other shit so I came over here to check if u good" she said "ohh" I said "now yo ass punch me in da nose" she said checking if ha nose bleeding which it is "my bad" I said "fucks going on why u screaming lil folks?" Von ask walking in da room "fuck wrong witchu?" He ask Kayla as she's covering ha nose "it wasn't my fault" I said holding up my hands in surrender "she punched me in da nose" Kayla said pointing at me "damn she got yo shit bleeding on gang" he said looking at her nose.

"Why u hit her in her shit?" He ask as Kayla walks out the room "I woke up and saw her standing over me so I got scared and punch her in da face... But it was off reflex I promise" I said he nod. Still can't believe I punched her I didn't mean to tho "babe is she mad at me?" I ask concern "ion know but she'll be good" he said I nod I hope she not mad decides she can't really be mad at me cause who really in da wrong?.

"But aye u gotta get ready fo' da doctor appointment" he said I nod "just give me couple seconds" I said he nod walking out my room as I wobble my ass in da bathroom. I brush my teeth den strip out my clothes and got in da shower. I make sure I wash good den got out da shower rapping my towel around me I walk out da bathroom and to my closet picking out my outfit for today.

Outfit

After I got dress I walk out the room and into the living room seeing Kayla talking to von with a bloody tissue in her hand

After I got dress I walk out the room and into the living room seeing Kayla talking to von with a bloody tissue in her hand. "I'm really sorry" I said she wave me off "gurl please it was an accident I get it" she said I nod "anyways let's get to dis hospital" she said. We nod and walk out da house and into the car.

*******************

"Treasure Stewart!" My doctor calls out we got up and she takes me to a room I layed down on da bed thingy she lift my shirt up "this gone be a lil cold" she said I nod she rub da lubricating jelly on my stomach den start moving the fetal Doppler around my stomach until we start hearing a heartbeat. I smile widely I look at von and see him cheesing "would u like to know the gender?" She ask "no we actually having a baby shower just tell her the gender" I said pointing at Kayla she nod and walks out the room "I hope yo head ain't big" I said looking at my stomach. I ain't know how I'm gon manage pushing it out if da head big.

The doctor came back with an envelope and hand it to Kayla "okay that's enough for today make sure u come back for your check up" she said.

*********************

We've reached back to our house bout a hour ago. Von went to the block to handle his business and I'm left alone with Kayla. "Come on Kayla tell me what's the gender" I said fo' bout da 6th time "nope" she said popping the 'P' I smack my lips "I hate u bruh" I said laying down on da couch "I'll give u 20k if u tell me" I said "imma stick with no Chile" she said I roll my eyes "we finna set up y'all baby shower so good" she said smiling I took up the remote skipping through Netflix while she kept talking. I see a light flash on me I look up and see Kayla recording me.

"Aww look at my favorite baby momma" she said smiling while recording me "isn't she cute y'all?" She ask before she end the video and putting it on ha insta story "u done let the whole world know I'm pregnant" I said "dey was gon find out anyway" she said "hmm" I hummed as I put a movie on "have u think about any baby names yet?" Kayla ask I shook my head 'no' she nod den we both start thinking about baby names.

End of chapter