Chapter 24

Kayla

1 month later

1 month later

Me and India watch treasure as she throws up fo' da forth time tonight I sigh "guh u sure u good?" I ask treasure she nod flushing the toilet and getting off the floor India hands her a paper towel she took it and wipe her mouth then the toilet seat me and India looks at her concern "I'm okay y'all I'm just feeling a bit sick lately nothing major" treasure said shrugging.

Me and India nod unsure "ight y'all let's go" I said we all walk out India house and into her car. We're planning to go to this kick back party without von nem knowing since dey babysitting fo' da night dey all at von's house. "Lemme stop at dis gas station right quick" India said stopping at a gas station and getting out the car "ooh take a picture of me right hea" treasure said getting out the car I got out behind her while India walks in da store I took her phone and snaps her picture.

"Ooh you so raw" I said hyping her up she smiles and takes her phone looking at the picture "I like it" she said posting it on her insta page India walks out da sto' with a bag in her hand "I'm hungry" treasure said rubbing her stomach "you wait u...

"Ooh you so raw" I said hyping her up she smiles and takes her phone looking at the picture "I like it" she said posting it on her insta page India walks out da sto' with a bag in her hand "I'm hungry" treasure said rubbing her stomach "you wait until I go in the sto' and comes back out fo' u to say det shii" India said smacking her lips "so? We can go back in" she said walking in da store I went in behind her because I wanted a sprite.

"Sup Mama's" I guy said walking to treasure "eww your breath stinks" treasure said covering her nose I bust out laughing da guy walks away trying to smell his breath "you didn't have ta do ole dude like det" I said laughing she just shrugs I bought a sprite meanwhile treasure bought Doritos and ice cream we walk out the store "hey sexy ladies" another nigga said walking up to us "we know we sexier den yo mama nigga move along" treasure said waving him off.

"Guh yo attitude is on one hunned tonight" I said chuckling we walk to India car and got in treasure did not hesitate to pull ha Doritos and ice cream. She dip da Doritos in her ice cream eating it den close her eyes groaning like det shii taste good "guh I know det shit is gross" India said scrunching up her face I nod agreeing with her "no it's not y'all just hating" she said.

"No we not" I said "y'all should taste it" she said "guh no" India said treasure wave her off "ion know but det looks like sumn I'll eat if I was pregnant" I said shrugging and opening my sprite "right" India said agreeing with me. India drove off by the time we suppose to reach da kick back treasure is in da back seat sleeping I look at her and sigh. Her phone starts ringing I pick it up and look at the caller ID seeing it's von I answer it "he-" he cut me off "where y'all at?" He ask "at India house why?" I ask "whea treasure at?" He ask.

"She sleeping" I said he smack his lips "give treasure da phone man" he said I wake treasure up and hands her the phone she took it she and von starts talking on the phone after she was finished talking she hangs the phone up "I'm hungry" she said me and India looks at her shock "didn't u just eat sumn?" I ask "yeah and I'm hungry again" she said "awl hell nawl" India said busting a U-turn "we going back to my house" India said we nod before we could een reach India house treasure fell asleep again.

"Dis bitch sick or sumn?" I ask India shrug we pull up to India and Durk house we woke treasure up and got out da car. We start walking to the house "can y'all not walk leave me?" Treasure ask as she's behind. Me and India stop and let her walk in front of us "can y'all not walk behind of me?" Treasure ask we decided to pick up our pace and walk beside her "why y'all walking beside of me?" She ask me and India looks at her confuse. The fuck is wrong with her?.

We walks in da house after a whole minute of Treasure fussing. Treasure walks in da living room and plots down on da couch then suddenly we see her hop up and run to the bathroom. I sigh India took the bag up det she came outta the store with we both walk to the bathroom seeing treasure washing her mouth out "my stomach hurts" treasure said holding her stomach "guh take dis" India said handing her a pregnancy test "fuck am I supposed to do with this?" She ask taking the pregnancy test outta India hand and scrunching up her face.

Treasure

"Fuck am I supposed to do with this?" I ask taking the pregnancy test outta India hand and scrunching up my face "pee onnit" India said I smack my lips "why? I'm not pregnant" I said putting the pregnancy test on da bathroom counter "just pee onni...

"Fuck am I supposed to do with this?" I ask taking the pregnancy test outta India hand and scrunching up my face "pee onnit" India said I smack my lips "why? I'm not pregnant" I said putting the pregnancy test on da bathroom counter "just pee onnit" India said I sigh and took it up. I decided I'm going to pee onnit just to prove em wrong. I pee onnit and hand it to em "guh put it on da counter I ain't touching det" Kayla said I roll my eyes and put it on the bathroom counter.

"Now we wait" India said "meanwhile y'all waiting imma get me sumn ta eat" I said going in the kitchen going through da fridge. I took out da pickles and mustard I pull the pickle jar and took out a pickle putting mustard onnit and eating it "dis shii taste good" I said groaning. After I was finish eating I walk out da kitchen going in the living room sitting on the couch as my stomach continue hurting me. Couple minutes later India came calling me.

I sigh and got off da couch I walk in the bathroom and took up da test without looking at it "see I'm not pregnant" I said handing it to them they took it and looks at it then they look at each other then at me "what?" I ask taking the test and looking at it seeing that I'm indeed pregnant. I took 3 more tests after that and they all came back positive "what if he don't wants it?" I ask crying "gurl he Gon wants it" Kayla said rubbing my back "yeah why wouldn't he want it?" India ask.

I shrug wiping my tears "my baby Gon be running around saying he or she is GD" I said looking at India and Kayla they bust out laughing "what if I'm not really pregnant what if the tests came back wrong?" I ask "all four of em?" India ask I nod dey smack their lips "babies are gifts u know because not errybody can have a baby" India said I nod understanding what she's saying. I sigh wondering what to do next "want me to take u home?" India ask I nod.

She took up her car keys we walk out the house and got in her car she drove off. The whole car ride was silent otherwise from India and Kayla tryna make small talks. We pull up to von house I got out the car and got in the house with India and Kayla behind me "fuck is y'all wearing?" Von and Durk ask at the same time "outfits" I said they smack their lips I sigh and walk upstairs going in da room and stripping out my clothes and laying down naked on da bed planning ta put my clothes on soon but some how fell asleep.

End of chapter