Quatro.

Alece
19

"Mia took her today

"Mia took her today." Alece told her close coworker. Right now she's at work and talkin to her coworker. Kay is like a bestfriend to her , constantly checks up on her and helps her when she needs it.

"Why yo momma ain't keep her like she usually do?" Kay , Alece's coworker asked.

"Ian tell u g? Ian seen her since last week Wednesday & it's startin to worry me because she ain't never not been home this long and every time I call her phone it go straight to voicemail like it's dead." Alece explained.

"Hell naw lece u need to put a missin person report out. That shit is weird as hell." Kay said back.

"If she don't come back tomorrow imma do it cuz that make it a official week." Alece said back feelin even more worried.

"Ladies time to get back to work. We got a group of boys lookin for sum new shoes." Alece boss said , alece works in the mall at footlocker on Monday thru Wednesday and Thursday thru Saturday she work at pink that's also in the mall.

"Ok boss here we come." Kay said as alece and her walked out from the back to the front seein a group of boys alece recognized. Von.

"Oh shit them a fine ass group of boys , damn especially the one with all blonde dreads, his eyes a lil big but shit he fine." Kay whispered makin alece laugh.

"Hello Boys I'm Kay, need any help or looking for anything specific today?" Kay asked as she walked over to the group of boys who were lookin at shoes.

"Naw not right now gang , thank you doe." Durk nodded.

"Ok jus let me kno if you need anything." Kay smiled walkin back over to alece who was fixin the shoe wall.

"Bitchhhh da boy with the blonde dreads voice sexy as fuck. Make me wanna bend ova right there on goddddd." Kay hyped.

Alece laughed. "You too much."

"Aye um check it out shorty." The boy with the blonde dreads called out. Durk.

"Ooo bitch i'a be right back." Kay said as she walked over to durk.

"Aye shorty u got these inna size 9?" Von asked tapping alece not knowin it was her.

Alece turned around noticing a voice she heard before.

"Oh shit , wassup alece." Von smiled surprised but happy to see her. He honestly thought after Buffalo Wild Wings , he wasn't gon see her again.

"Hey Von." Alece smiled back.

"Damn Ian kno u worked here." Von laughed.

"Yea , small world. U need these inna size 9?" Alece smiled pointin to the Jordan 4's in his hand.