Tres.

Alece
19

"Avery we goin out to eat ok?" Alece told Avery

"Avery we goin out to eat ok?" Alece told Avery. It was one of Alece's day off and she decided to take today to spend time with her baby sister. She still hadn't seen her mom , which is worrying her because her mom doesn't usually be gone that long. Even tho her mom treated her like shit didn't stop alece from loving her any less.

"Yaaaay. Wea we go go?" Avery asked.

"We goin to Buffalo Wild Wings."

"Yayyy winggggg!" Avery squealed puttin a smile on alece face. No matter how bad alece day is , Avery always cheered her up.

"We gon put on your Minnie Mouse shirt and black leggings with your Minnie Mouse sandals , with black socks." Alece told Avery as she took her clothes off to put her other clothes on.

"Kk sissy." Avery told Alece.

"All ready baby. We gotta catch the next bus." Alece said pickin avery up , grabbing her keys and walkin out the door to the neighborhood bus stop.

"Sissy why can't we get a ca' like big broder had?" Avery ask referring to a car.

"Cuz I gotta get money to get it baby. We gon have one real soon. I promise. You gon have a Minnie Mouse car seat and everything." Alece smiled hoping it happens soon.

"Kk." Avery said before she placed her head in alece's neck.

DayVon
21

"Bitch we here

"Bitch we here. Get out the fuckin car." Von smacked Durk head laughing. Right now von , Durk , muwop , Booka , duke and Louie jus pulled up to Buffalo Wild Wings because they was hungry and Buffalo was the closet place to them.

"Keep yo hands off me bitch ass nigga." Durk mugged as all the boys laughed gettin out the car.

"Damn. Good thing it ain't packed innis mf." Muwop said as they walked in (B-dubs) Buffalo Wild Wings) makin the rest of the boys agree.