Jealousy

Haylen and Jonathan walked hand in hand in the Senator's ball. Every royal/official were here to celebrate senators Eric birthday. Haylen was just over 4 months so he had a little baby bump. As they walked almost everyone touched his belly in a way of greeting.

"I think these people have a stomach fetish" Haylen whispered to Jonathan, Jonathan laughed "they probably do"

George a king from a neighboring country walked over to them, he bowed in his way of greeting.

"Haylen May I say you look beautiful tonight" he said as he kissed the back of Haylen's hand.

"Thank you George you look charming also" Haylen replied. Jonathan narrowed his eyes at George, was he trying to flirt with his husband right in front of him.

"Hello Jonathan" George voiced snapped him out of his daze.

"Good evening king George" he said politely as possible.

"What are you having, boy or girl?" King George asked as he caressed Haylen's stomach he leaned in a little closer too. Jonathan just shook his head, this man really had a death wish tonight.

"Can everyone take their seats" a young women said on stage.Everyone went to the table that had their names on it. They finally founded theirs in the middle of the room.J onathan got more pissed of as he say George's name beside Haylen's . Jonathan pulled out Haylen's chair for him "thank you" Haylen said, Jonathan nodded his head in a way of acknowledgement. Haylen looked at him confused but said nothing.

As the event progressed he realized something that made him see red. King George's hand was on Haylen's thigh caressing it. Haylen sat and ate his food like nothing was happening. Jonathan cleared his throat "Haylen can I speak to you" he said through gritted teeth. Haylen nodded his head.

They walked outside. "What was that?" he asked as soon as they got outside.

"What?" Haylen asked genuinely confused.

"Don't play stupid, George touching you like that"

"He was being friendly"

"Yeah a little too friendly"he snapped at him

"Why are you being like this" Haylen asked on the verge of tears. Jonathan anger washed away.

"I'm sorry" he said "but I don't want you to be taking advantage of"

"I won't" assured Haylen

"But you didn't notice that George touch wasn't so innocent"

"I never thought he would want me" Jonathan sighed.

"Every man in that room wanted you, your just too naive to see it"

Haylen looked hurt "don't take it the wrong way baby, it was meant as a compliment" Haylen simply nodded his head."Your mad aren't you?" Haylen shook his head no "then talk to me"

Haylen looked at Jonathan "can we go home" he whispered. Jonathan smiled softly.

"Yeah let's go home" he took Haylen's hand and walked to the carriage. They hopped in the carriage and were on their way home.

On the way Haylen didn't say a word which was weird for him because he was the most talkative person Jonathan knew. After a few minutes the carriage came to a stop and Jonathan helped Haylen out.

Once in their room they undressed and put on their sleeping clothes."I love you" Jonathan whispered in his ear as they cuddled up. "love you too" Haylen whispered.

Jonathan went to sleep not knowing what caused the sudden change in Haylen.