The wedding

Flashback chapter

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here in the sight of God and in the face of this company to join together these two souls who love each other in holy matrimony. We are here today to encourage, celebrate and support these two in their joining. Marriage is the promise between two people who love each other, I've known you boys for years and I can truly say you love each other, you have a love like no other" Mr.Grant the priest said.

It was a windy day in the country of Molasia. Everyone was in the garden of the royal castle to watch the beautiful moment of their future king and his consort make one of the biggest commitments anyone could make.

Haylen wiped away a stray tear, this was it, he was getting married. Jonathan looked handsome in his black suit, smile brighter than the sun. Haylen looked like an angel in his all white suit hair caught up in a lovely bun.

"Jonathan I want you to give Haylen this ring, you may say anything you wish to each other" Jonathan took Haylen's hand in his.

"I give this ring in remembrance of this hour, a symbol that is everlasting. With this ring I not only wed you for today but for all of our tomorrows until death do us apart, wear it as a sign of my love and a notice to the world that you have chosen me to be your husband" Haylen covered his mouth as a sob threaten to come out. Jonathan slipped the ring on Haylen's finger.

"Haylen you may give Jonathan his ring"

"As a sign of my commitment and the desire of my heart I give you this ring may it always be a reminder that I have chosen you above all other men and that from this day on you are my one and only husband" Haylen slipped the ring on Jonathan's finger.

"They both looked into each other's eyes and said "with this ring I thee wed"

"I love you" Jonathan whispered to Haylen

"I love you more" Haylen whispered back.

"Impossible"

"In this world we each have one person that we were destined to be with and on this day Prince Jonathan Richardson and his consort Haylen Gray are committing to each other for the rest of their lives" Mr.Grant spoke to the crowd directly.

"I pronounce you married, Jonathan you may kiss your husband" Jonathan grabbed the back of Haylen's neck and sealed their lips together, the crowd went crazy.

"I now give you Jonathan and Haylen Richardson" he shouted over the crowd.

Haylen and Jonathan walked down the aisle hand in hand as husbands.

The pic is how I imagined their wedding just picture it a little more elegant lol.