9: easy prey

¤¤¤

¤¤¤

Ryder's POV:

After crouching in the woods for near an hour, I was about to give up.

My rage was reaching a boiling point.

I need this right now.

I slam my fist into a tree, immediately feeling it bust my knuckles open.

I retract my hand, wiping the blood on my pants.

I can't even feel the pain, though I know I will later.

I can't even go home until I finish this.

I couldn't trust myself to not hurt Layla as she would be easy prey.

So I stay crouched down, waiting.

After another 20 minutes, I finally hear feet.

I look and see two women.

God fucking damn it.

Well.. wait.

This could be a challenge.

I slip the mask onto my face, trying to form a plan.

One of the women are quiet small, smaller than my love. The other leans more on the average size. Still no match for me.

But they need to both be knocked out quickly.

I wait until they get a bit ahead of me, before jogging out behind them.

I start picking up my pace, inching closer and closer.

Once I get right behind them, I run directly into the average size woman, and she falls to the ground.

"Oh shit, I am so sorry. I wasn't paying attention" I say, twisting my face up to look apologetic, and further put them off guard.

I reach my hand out to the woman on the ground, as she goes to take my hand, I slam my foot into her head, knocking her out immediately.

The other woman stunned, doesn't move fast enough.

I reach out, grabbing her throat, pressing the pressure points rendering her unconscious within seconds.

I smile to myself.

Congratulating myself.

Now to get them off this trail.