24(plus important aurthor note)

Okay cuties I've been thinking of doing One-shots for the ships. Where one chapter is Eyeless jack x reader or Jeff x reader and so on. Now if you guys like a certain chapter enough I could make it into a story 👀 so after this story I shall so one-shots don't worry folks they'll definitely be Smut~
The reason I'm doing this is because making a story is energy draining...I underestimated how difficult it'll be to write a story 🥲 but don't worry Cuties the story is almost over and thank you guys for all the support. 19K views! That's amazing you guys. I'm happy that people are enjoying this story. Well see you guys one the other side! Also I fixed chapter 13 ;) so go enjoy it~

Y/N POV
Tyler walks back over from where he came from and plop down on the bed.
I avoid his gaze, trying to make myself scarce.
"You know Y/N~" His voice deepens, "We could do this more often since you'll be here forever with me~"
Forever.....? I don't want to be with him- I don't want to be here!....I want to disappear...
His sharp fingers cresses my chest, "You're beautiful you know~"
I tune him out. Whatever comes out of his filthy mouth is no good...
While he's talking I slowly pull my legs to my chest, Tyler didn't restrain them, I look dead at him in the eye.
"What's with the look Sweet cheeks-" He was quickly cut off when I slammed my knee into his lower jaw. Blood drops from his mouth. He freezes for a moment, rage could be seen boiling up. "You and those damn legs!" He gets on top of me while tapping his raps around my throat and squeezes.
I suck in air trying to catch my breath.
His grip tightens like a snake..."you're a fucking bitch~!"
My vision begins to blur and black dots form in my sights.
So this is how imma die....nice
Just before I pass out, blood splatters everywhere from me to the bed to the walls.
Tyler's Grip loosens and his hands drop as if there was no life.
Slowly, I look to see a pale white tentacles impaling Tyler's torso. The tentacles rap around Tyler's body and rip him in half with a sloppy wet sound.
"Miss me beautiful?" I recognize that soft, silky voice.
"O-offender...?"
He begins to untie me letting the blood flow go to my hands. I rap my arms around my chest to protect myself from the cold. He raps his trench coat around my body and lifts me into his arms. I lay my head on his chest and smile with sadness. "Thank you..."
"I'm here now...we're going straight to the Mansion and watching you for the next few hours so nothing happens to you..." I could tell he was upset. I bet he was.

Narrator POV
The trails went well and Y/N successfully pass the trails that no one was able to pass. Y/N got to meet the very first Shadow demon. She/He/They/apple ended up calming Offender down from the incident but luckily Zalgo has failed at claiming the shadow demon as his own.
Slendy was thrilled to have a new member of the proxy even if they're dating his brother...he can still hear them in the long hallways at night...Moaning and the pet names.
Jeff and Ben manage to teach a dead raccoon how to play dead- don't ask me how.
Y/N was still depressed about losing their best friend tho...they still blame themselves for it.
Now...
As for Tyler...
No one knows if he really did die....maybe....he's just waiting for his next opportunity to strike once again...
THE END!!