Chapter 20

Few years ago

"Y/N!" Tyler called from another room, "Hurry up, we're gonna be late for the party." He growled.

"Sorry- Sorry..." Y/N stuttered as she rushed to put her make-up on. She put some heels on and dashed to her spouses calling.

"Took you long enough Hag." He mumble.

"Sorry...You know how I am." She paints a fake smile on her face.

"Yeah whatever- let's go." Tyler walks out leaving Y/N behind him in his shadows.

Y/N quickly follows while closing the apartment's door.

.

.

.

As any party, it was loud, dark and reeks of alcohol. Y/N stands in the corner of the building, watching the colorful lights dance among the sea of drunk toddlers. She lost her interest in the burning drink long ago...when she met Tyler. Her "loving" boyfriend. He would always judge her on her habits even though he did it himself....What a prick.

Y/N sighs as she saw Tyler flirt with his female "friends". 

"They're better looking than I am...." Y/N criticize herself for what she can't help.

She crosses her arms on her chest....self conscious. The eyes of judgement burned her.

"Hey Y/N." Tyler walks over with a lady and a cup in his hand.

"Hello Tyler." She looks at him with her C/E almost glaring at him for his broken, twisted loyalty.

"You should learn a thing or two from these ladies over here, you know how to look hot and not a train wreck. Or have some fun at a PARTY. Parties are to have fun not mop around."

"Sorry to disappoint you Tyler..."

"It's fine or whatever, I don't give two shits." He rolls his brown eyes. "Here to lighten your alcoholic spirts." He hold a red cup up to Y/N face. 

"I'm good Tyler...I don't want any. I'm-"

"Sober? I call bullshit on that, just take it."

"I don't want to- Stop." Y/N glares at him.

One of his side chicks grabs the drink and throws it on Y/N dress, "Omg, so ungrateful to have a loving boyfriend~"

Y/N eyes widen, she backs up away from them. "Why did you do that?!" 

"Oh calm down! She was just having fun with you Y/N. And she's right you're ungrateful-"

Y/N heart drops, anger rising. "I hate you." She stared at him without emotion. "I wish from the pits of hell that you go back to your hole that you crawled out of." She looks at the side piece who threw the booze. "I'd give you a nasty look but you've already got one. Ugly Bitch."

She gasp. Tyler wasn't phased. "I don't care that you hate me- Cause ya don't. Now calm down and apologize to me."

"Talk to me again I'll rearrange your face." Y/N clutches her fist, she had enough and finally it was all coming out in a fiery rage.