chapter three {Auction day}

~~~~~

Pov Ash~

That woman got me captured what am I going to do now?
my little sister was now out all on her own she was only eight years old!

Ugh the leeches took away my crossbow so I can't shoot my way out I need to find away out some how.

I looked around the cage we was all put in together me being the youngest and the oldest 37 that was old for a pet to my understanding.

I guess she knew that was bad as she seemed nervous I guess vampires prefer younger pets then older but most humans make sure the children don't get taken and always have papers which I didn't as I'm legally not on the system.

A vampire came in and gave us some food I hunted better hack spiders taste better then this yes I've ate spiders disgusting I know but not all of us can afford chocolate and sweets all the nice sugery stuff.

It was mushy meat with some strange rice and they had obviously put in pills. Oh and there was some vegetables as well not that bad but again spiders taste better all of the others seems to be eating it just fine.

Fucking animals this shit was evil some thing that should never be created this was worse thing on the world worse then vampires it's self.

"Hey new girl you should eat up" one of the other  girls looked at me and said.

"Oh okay?" And with that I did very much disappointing and gross but whatever I'll cry slightly to myself about what I just ate later.

"Hello new girl. " the girl that told me to eat early said.

"Hello"

"What's your name new girl" she came over to me and asked.

"Ash you?"

"Lia"

"What did you think about the food" I asked her

"I believe prison food taste better."

I laughed a bit me and this girl is going to get along quite fine.

The girl next to me had golden blonde hair and dark blue eyes icey blue eyes she was taller then me must be around the age 17/18 freckles and rosey cheeks and had a red collar.

"Hey Ash wanna be friends your probably the only one ive seen that's seems to be unbroken.."

Unbroken... i looked around and all of the other girls just sat there quiet not even making a sound there eyes dark some even kept looking around like they was on gard and was ready for an attack I'm guessing there been here before hand..poor girls...

"Sure" I said trying not to think of the horrible things they've probably seen.

"You are officially my child" she gave me a smile but that smile seemed fake one you put on even in the worse situations.

"Uuhh okay" I smiled thinking what is with lia then it hit me Octavia...oh my god she is all alone hungry and I'm here she is only eight i wanted to punch myself for getting captured. But lia saw I was upset.

"Hey Ash what's wrong?"

I saw a vampire and I didn't want to say anything about Octavia I didn't want her to he captured and taken to some strange vampires home.

"Nothing just you know no longer having freedom"

"Oh okay yeah that gets me down aswell" she looked down putting a hand on my shoulder trying to cheer me up.

The other girls seemed to smile then looked down I guess the thought of freedom was so far away but the thought seemed to cheer them up.

All of a sudden the door to the cell or cage whatever the hell we all was in and a couple of vampires came in taking in all the trays with our food on it.

"All of you go to sleep you have a long day tomorrow"

Great auction day yay imma be brought by a leech wannabe how exciting.

With that all of the pets went to sleep I wanted to try and find away out while they was sleeping but there was a vampire who was staring at me so I thought I can't die here and better get some sleep.

Lia I think wanted to do the same but went to sleep with me since tomorrow was auction day she fell asleep on my shoulder the hard stone of the cell making it hard to sleep I really hope Octavia will be okay..

~~~

Pov~ lord Dreven

As I got out of my limousine and walked towards the pet shop ready for this auction.

I opened the door to the petshop to be greeted by the owner val.

"Hello val" I said as I opened the door

"Lord Dreven welcome" he bowed his head as I walked In so did the other vampires in the shop.

I waved my hand telling them they could stop not like they should they was dirty vampires just waste of my time really but I wanted that girl so I had to deal with it for now.

A Young vampiric lady showed me to a room where all of Lords and lady's were waiting.

"Ahh lord Dreven"

I turned around to see lord Elijah, Elijah was a perfect vampire white hair always perfectly done his dark red eyes always perfect and his white and black suit just made him more perfect this man was just perfect.

But very annoying extremely annoying.

"Elijah" I responded

"So you want a new pet what happend to your old one?"

"Got bored"

"Hmm I see and your others"

"Still alive but you know I like to have more then 4 pets"

"So number 5 today?"

"Yes well I already have my eye on one of the pets here"

"Oh who?"

"Hmm and I should tell you why?"

"We having a party without me?" With that being said i heard a laugh.

Lord kaden a man that actually didn't annoy me.

He had black hair with white highlights and bright red eyes and always wears a black suit and black fur cape with a golden nose to ear chain and to fit with his deep voice both of them fit my standards just about.

"We was just talking about how drev was buying a new pet"

"Really?"

"Stop calling me that Elijah" I gave him a cold glance.

"Never" I wonder how many seconds it would take for me to rip out his heart Hmm.

"Anyways when is this thing starting"

"I Don't know ask a worker"

I sighed both of them was stupid.

I waved for a worker to come over and they did.

"Yes lord Dreven"

"When is this thing starting?"

"In 5 minutes lord Dreven i would find a sit my grace."

"Thank you can leave now" and with that she left I turnt back to the two idoits behind me.

"Well then I'll see you two idoits back at the castle."

"Hey where not idoits"

"Your so mean drev" as kaden started to act all upset

"Kaden where his idoits"

"Yes yes"

I walked off those two were stupid I wonder how they were Lords sometimes. As I took my sit down in my own private box it was red and gold the chair was red with gold and the arms of it was red fabric too It was Similar to an opera box.

They want through so many  boring pets I just wanted it too get to mine already.

After a couple past Ash was brought to stage.

Let the bidding begin.