Red Ribbon

"You know as this world burns, and blood drains from people's faces. As screams rise."

"I want you to know this is all your fault, all you had to do was treat me like a human being."

...

The extravagant banquet gradually transitions to reveal the flaring, solidly coloured red ribbons. 

So red that it resembles a real rose petal sewn into a high heel, yet the sharpened heel is at least twelve centimetres, the bottom replaced with a sharp blade and twisted with iron thorns, revealing a fierce and voluptuous beauty.

He looked at the woman reflected in the mirror. 

Her long, curly purple hair is like a lily growing softly in the night, her red lips are dull, thin and moist. The night sky over the harbour shows wild, slightly disorienting star trails. The backless dress outlines her maddening body, the strange red ribbons looming inside her, stretching out recklessly as she invites them, like the wings of a demon or a cluster of wild roses in full bloom. 

 The sound of crisp high heels stepped closer and closer, the night becoming more and more confusing, revealing an icy frenzy. 

"Hello, my dear."

A gesture of total relaxation, obviously, but infinitely closer to some ancient hunt due to her expression.

Even her whisper carried the dark scent of roses in a careless manner...

...

The sound of the woman's heels echoed unhurriedly through the shabby alleyway, her long, light purple hair gilded with moonlight silver, trembling lightly on her jade-white, slender back. 

She was so beautiful, so bewitching, she looked like she had just returned from some film festival or dinner party, or like a poor lamb who had taken a wrong turn in the dead of night. 

Not being able to protect her beauty was a sin in itself, let alone in the deep, darkness of Utopia. 

Out of nowhere came a loud, long whistle, followed by more malicious laughter. 

"Where are you going?" A man asked. 

The wind was cold, and what filled Mephisto's ears was a jumble of footsteps, people were closing in behind her, and as she tried to change direction, three more men came up on her. 

"Come and have some fun, little beauty, don't be so disrespectful." 

They encircled her. Five. Six. In the eyes of these men, Mephisto was washed up for the slaughter. She stood frozen in place, probably pathetically frozen. They thought regretfully that if she hadn't put up a fight, it would have been a lot less interesting, but they would have tried to leave her a little intact - as much as possible. 

The streetlights in the alley trembled and trembled, and for a moment the dark clouds obscured the bright to creepy moonlight. 

No one saw the beautiful woman who stood silently, a long shadow sticking out from her feet. The rose had sucked the heart out of the naive and foolish nightingale to bloom in its reddest and most beautiful hue; the security camera still glowed stubbornly red in such a bad alley. 

Mephisto listened to the hoarse screams and insatiably withdrew her ribbon. 

This is Utopia, she thought with glee and anguish; no killing, or Hadeon would never forgive her. 

At the thought, she lifted her head and smiled at the camera with a sweet heart. Yet the smile was harmless, instead revealing the coldness of a fierce beast everywhere; the corners of Mephisto's mouth even lingered with the blood spurting from her prey.