Late

ZACKARY'S POV

I couldn't take my eyes from Leeyuna. She seems so distant to me recently that I can't sleep at night. I'm missing her but I know it was the mate bond that makes me feel his way.

It's past midnight but still I can't sleep for a minute. I stood up and went outside my room. As I said Leeyuna is distant to me that she even move in other room but luckily it was just beside my room. I went inside quietly. And sudden feeling of warmth and relief take my system as I saw her sleeping peacefully hugging a pillow.

I can't do nothing with it so I let this damn bond success as I lay down beside her tugging her close to me, inhaling her scent that relaxes me.

I must admit this was the first time I want to have her beside me. With her in my arms I finally take a sleep.
.
.
.
SOMEONE'S POV

I check everything for what I'm going to do now. Luckily my people are done preparing they're just waiting for my command.

"Where have you been?" I almost William when he suddenly appears behind me. I face him.

"Just strolling around" I smile at him. His eyebrows knotted.

"Stop what your planning, it won't happen" He said leaving me stilled.

I know William knows something about me. I chuckled.

It's to late. I will just wait for the weapons to be completed then this pack will be mine.
.
.
.
ZACKARY'S POV

"Leeyuna?" I walk beside her as she roam around the pack territory.

"Anong kailangan mo?" She coldly ask. I flinch.

"Look, I know it's hurting the both of us to be away from each other since your officially my mate. So why not move back to my room? You see this stupid bond makes me feel guilty towards you" I said. She just rolled her eyes.

"Kung yan ang gusto mo wala akong magagawa" She said walking away from and there's that pain again. She's hurt.

What should I do? Should I really fulfill my mate duty towards her?

Maybe I should since I can't do anything anymore. The Moon Goddess paired me with her. We completed the mating. That's makes us officially one. Why not give a shot though. It isn't bad right?

As my final decision I decided to reconcile with her. I have wasted a year now.

I stroll towards her to catch her up.

"What do you really want?" She ask pissed as I follow her.

"Nothing that much I just decided to reconcile with you" She didn't answer. And it pains me a little seeing her that what I said doesn't matter.

"Let's go somewhere" I held her hands and gladly she didn't fight with me.

"From days onward let me be a real mate to you. Can you give me a chance?" I pleaded, she rolled her eyes.

"Gawin mo lahat ng gusto mo wala na akong pakialam" She walk away.

I'm late.