Take out the Antidote

Ouyang Wu came back from Zhenbaoxuan after dark. Sitting in front of the window and looking at the silver bills exchanged for today, she felt very happy when she thought that the silver bills were exchanged for gold and the little unicorns were jumping up and down happily. But on second thought, it was in exchange for those dowry gifts. The betrothal gift, Ye Chonghua gave her an expensive betrothal gift, but how can she escape, how can she not marry him? Thinking of this, Ouyang Wu sighed heavily, marrying someone is really annoying. thing!

"The princess misses this king, but the joy and worry hurt lovesickness?" A smiling voice came from behind, Ouyang Wu seemed to be accustomed to Ye Chonghua's elusive appearance, not even frightened. .

Doesn't it mean that you can't talk about people during the day? It seems that you can't slander people at night. Ouyang Wu is really melancholy this time.

"Your Highness, is this a habit of being a gentleman on the beam?"

Ye Chonghua chuckled lightly, surrounded Ouyang Wu from behind, and looked at the silver note on the table: "Don't you like it?" 

For some reason, Ouyang Wu just knew Ye ZhongHua asked was if she didn't like his dowry, she broke free from his embrace, got up and turned around to face him, there is a kind of person who looks at you calmly, but Can make you feel an invisible sense of oppression. Ye Chonghua's long black hair is tied with a hosta, his eyes are as deep as a pool, there is a touch of tenderness and alienation between his eyebrows and eyes, his lips are pursed lightly, and the line of his chin is as proud as a nobleman. Tonight Chonghua is wearing a white shirt, it is even more magnificent and elegant.

Ouyang Wu almost got lost in it again, frowning angrily, the corner of his mouth like a chuckle: "What? I'm worth so much?"

Ye Chonghua looked at Ouyang Wu like this, with a hint of pet in his eyes. Drowning: "How can my Wuer be worth this, six cities can't be worth a single hair of Wuer."

As he said, he took out a paper deed from his sleeve, and his shallow phoenix eyes narrowed slightly, like fireworks in March: "This is the garden of this king in the Western Jin Kingdom, and when Wu'er and this king return to the Western Jin Dynasty, You can check in, I will hand it over to you, but are you still satisfied?"

Ouyang Wu only felt blood rushing up, her heart skipped a beat, she didn't know how to react for a while, but when she looked up, she saw that Ye Chonghua had already bullied her forward. , the magnified handsome face is in front of you, and she can even feel his breath blowing on her face.

Ye Chonghua raised the corners of his lips: "Do you still want it?"

Only then did Ouyang Wu wake up like an electric shock, title deed? She had to run away, so she hurriedly stuffed the land deed that she didn't know when she was in her hands back into Ye Chonghua's arms, and said repeatedly, "No, no, you can keep it yourself!"

I looked up in disgust, but only felt Shrouded in a dark shadow, a thick kiss covered her lips, lips and tongue intertwined, he sucked her red and swollen lips heavily, and it was long and charming, Ouyang Wu almost delusional that all the air in his lungs was filled with Ye Chonghua. snatched away.

Ouyang Wu put her hands on her chest, she could feel each other's heartbeats, and when her lips were released, she immediately took a deep breath, feeling that even the air she inhaled into her lungs was hot. I have to admit that at that moment, Ouyang Wu lost himself and sank into Ye Chonghua's domineering and lingering kiss!

Ye Chonghua let go of Ouyang Wu, a faint red glow appeared on her face, she looked very cute, he lowered his head and kissed her on the forehead, and whispered in her ear: "My Wuer , obediently wait for this king to marry you, but don't think about running away, the person whom this king recognizes is destined to be unable to escape!"

She looked at his firm eyes, deep as a pool, naturally noble and domineering, making people feel I didn't dare to look at him, and I couldn't say the rebuttal words for a while.

After Ye Chonghua finished saying this, he disappeared as quietly as when he came.

Ouyang Wu took a deep breath after Ye Chonghua left, suppressing a trace of throbbing in her heart, and she felt more and more that she had provoked someone she shouldn't have provoked. Ye Chonghua became more and more unfathomable, so she should escape as soon as possible. It is. Thinking of taking out the silk handkerchief from her sleeve to wipe the sweat on her forehead, she didn't want to take out a piece of paper from her sleeve. It was the title deed that Ye Chonghua gave her earlier. When did this arrive in her sleeve?

Ouyang Wuqiang was moved by the pressure and patted the land deed on the table: "Ye Chonghua, even if you give me the entire Western Jin Dynasty, I don't want you!"

In the garden of the Prime Minister's Mansion, hundreds of flowers are blooming, and a faint fragrance can be heard from the overwhelming flowers. Come on, it's mesmerizing.

Ouyang Wu sat in the garden and yawned lazily. The sun shone on her, making her look lazily. She lowered her head and drank tea quietly, smelling the refreshing fragrance of flowers, and a touch of comfort appeared on her face.

Hearing Ouyang Ying's cry, Ouyang Wu couldn't help but smile.

Axiu stepped forward and said in a low voice, "Miss, I heard from the people in the hospital that Miss Fourth had two turtles painted on her face that couldn't be washed off, and now she doesn't dare to go out all day."

"Oh, right? ?" Ouyang Wu took a sip of tea and looked casual, but it was just two turtles. Compared to her vicious heart that wanted to use sulfuric acid, it was already better. I don't know what appearance she cared about most was destroyed. How does it feel?

At this moment, the cry was getting closer and closer. After a while, Ouyang Ying ran towards the courtyard with her face covered with a handkerchief. When she came to Ouyang Wu, she stared straight at Ouyang Wu. It was as venomous as a poisonous snake, "Ouyang Wu, quickly take out the antidote!"