Full of Momentum

However, as to why Ouyang Xiu fell, Ouyang Wu also had some doubts. Is it really an accident?

Ouyang Wu didn't want to get involved with them anymore, and was about to leave, but was stopped by Sun Yaoyang.

"Fifth cousin, what's the matter? You want to leave now? Don't, let me have a cup with my cousin. Come, come, let's go." After saying that, Sun Yaoyang's hand went over without any scruples.

This ancient time was not the modern age that Ouyang Wu lived in. Back then, it was normal for male and female friends to hang on their shoulders, but in this ancient times, what has become of this? Who does Sun Yaoyang take her Ouyang Wu to be?

Ouyang Wu was displeased and instinctively wanted to remove Sun Yaoyang's paw! But her reason told her that Mu Xiu and Lin Feng would be beaten. Therefore, Ouyang Wu's right hand moved slightly and then put it down.

For this kind of person, outsmarting is enough, why fight against it?

"If men and women don't kiss, I still hope that my cousin will respect himself." Ouyang Wu had a faint taunt on the corner of her mouth, leaving Sun Yaoyang to take the lead. How could she not understand Sun Yaoyang's mind? This is for Ouyang Ying and the others, and he wants to suppress her to find her way back. If she backs down this time, there might be something wrong next time, so it's better to block her back now.

Could it be that she, Ouyang Wu, is still afraid of who hasn't?

"The fifth sister is so courageous. I admire it very much." Sun Yaoyang narrowed his peach blossom eyes and approached Ouyang Wu.

"I just don't know what advice you have, cousin?" Ouyang Wu remained calm and raised her eyebrows slightly. Neither active nor withdrawn, neither humble nor arrogant, calm and composed. This kind of temperament alone is not something that ordinary people can have.

King Huai'an frowned slightly as he looked at Ouyang Wu, who seemed to be reborn in front of him. Isn't Ouyang Wu a nympho,  ignorant and shameless? How could he never know that the woman who entangled him like an idiot in the past could easily defuse Ouyang Ying's accusation, involve Ouyang Xiu, and even make the two sisters turn against each other?

King Huai'an was in shock and doubt, and his deep eyes looked at Ouyang Wu for a moment, as if he wanted to see the flowers on her face.

However, Ouyang Wu, who used to be obsessed with him, is now disdainful of him. SHe doesn't even glance at him, and just ignores him like air. This kind of treatment made King Huai'an angry, but he also had a different kind of emotion, but he didn't know it yet.

Sun Yaoyang was originally a dummy in the Four Nine Cities. He did all kinds of evil and did everything. Now he wants to find a place for those two sisters, so why should he care about his face? I saw him with a yin and yin smile, one foot on the round stool, looking down at Ouyang Wu, with a seductive air in his eyes: "I haven't seen the fifth sister for a long time, and I saw the fifth sister today, why do you think the fifth sister is more beautiful? Since King Huai'an doesn't want you, how about you, come with my brother?"

Sure enough, he was a spoiled dude, frivolous words were as simple as eating and drinking.

Seeing that my sister was molested by her cousin, shouldn't the original brother come out to protect it? Ouyang Wu glanced at Ouyang Xuan from the corner of his eyes, but saw what he was instructing Ouyang Ying, the latter nodded vigorously, and the two of them talked vigorously, as if they knew nothing about the situation here.

Ouyang Wu didn't expect that brother, she smiled coldly, "Sun Yaoyang, what do you want to do? Why don't you draw it down and take advantage of words?"

"Refreshing!" Sun Yaoyang smiled, "Brother I just like something refreshing, strong enough, and spicy enough!"

"If there is nothing else, I will leave first!" Ouyang Wu was afraid that if she sat down again, she could not help tearing apart all the bones in his body, so for the sake of Sun Yaoyang's life is safe, it is the best way for her to leave.

However, how could Sun Yaoyang let her leave so easily?

"Don't tell me, fifth sister, you just left? How embarrassing is it for brother?" Sun Yaoyang clapped his hands, and suddenly came up to four graceful and beautiful maids, each of them holding a red lacquer tray in their hands. Two sea bowls were placed firmly.

The water in the sea bowl was gleaming, and a strong smell of alcohol filled the air.

A row of eight sea bowls was placed on the table, and the four beautiful maids retired one by one.

The eight sea bowls were filled with burning knives, and the pungent smell could be smelled from far away, and the strong smell almost knocked people over. Ouyang Wu secretly slandered that she originally planned to do the spirits business, but now it seems that it is impossible.

Before Ouyang Wu finished slandering, she saw Sun Yaoyang smiling sinisterly and strangely, "Five sisters, how about this wine? Don't underestimate this wine, this is a secret brewing recipe that my father found from Mobei. Well, there is no chance for others to try it."

Ouyang Wu glanced at him calmly.

Sun Yaoyang smiled maliciously, "Fifth sister, today's wine is given to you by my brother, it's not too hard for a strong man, right?" Bahai bowl, a full eight catties of spirits, asking her to drink it in one breath is not a good idea. It is difficult for a strong person, so what is difficult for a strong person? Ouyang Wu glanced around with a half-smiling look, Ouyang Xuan avoided her gaze, Ouyang Ying laughed and gloated, Ouyang Xiu couldn't bear to be full of ridicule, but as for King Huai'an... the one who once pushed Ouyang Wu into hell with his own hands The man, Ouyang Wu understood what is called indifference.

"Why?" Ouyang Wu's mouth curved into a small smile, looking at Sun Yaoyang without making any trouble or anger. Why does he have to drink if he wants her to drink?

"Fifth sister, believe it or not, if you don't drink this wine, tomorrow there will be a sedan chair that will take you to the Sun Mansion from the side door?" Sun Yaoyang's eyes flashed with a trace of ruthlessness, his face was stern and vicious, he was not joking, his eyes were extraordinarily serious. earnest.

Is this threatening? Ouyang Wu completely believed that if Sun Yaoyang made this request, it would be the consequence.

As soon as the sedan chair was carried into the side door, it was for a concubine, not a wife. The Sun family could not do so, how could he stop her?

With Ouyang Wu's reputation, someone would take her to be a concubine. Presumably her father, whom she hasn't met yet, will be happy to dump her as a burden, right?

Ouyang Wu's eyes narrowed slightly, a cold light flashed through his eyes, and no one saw it so fast. There are only two paths in front of her now.

One is to leave with her sleeves thrown, then she will be ready to leave Ouyang Mansion to escape marriage. The second is to drink the spirits of these eight big bowls, or die of alcohol poisoning, or be bullied and insulted after being drunk.

At present, it seems that there are only these two paths, and almost everyone thinks so.

However, Ouyang Wu still had a calm and calm smile on her face, her eyes were calm, and it seemed that this desperate situation was extremely simple for her. I saw her standing up slowly, her thin body as tall and straight as loose, her eyes clear and bottomless, she stared at Sun Yaoyang for a moment, her voice sounded word by word, without a trace of ups and downs: "Master Sun, do you have the guts to bet with me? The game?"

"Oh? What are you betting on?" Sun Yaoyang was amused and liked to gamble, his eyes lit up instantly when he heard this.

"Just bet on the spirits of these eight big bowls!" Ouyang Wu pointed at the table with arrogance, "Just bet that I can drink the contents of these eight big bowls in one go, if I lose, it's up to you, but if I win Now— "

"You win, what do you want?"

"If I win, from now on, you must stay three feet away from me!" Ouyang Wu raised her chin, every word was sonorous and imposing.