6. Whisper in Darkness

A full red moon was on the sky... as purple clouds covering the rest of it. Shadows of old european buildings were casted on that shallow water. Damon founds himself there surrounded with Dark creatures, hiding in their own black fog. They all were giggling while there was this ominous music playing in background. They were going away instead of getting close. Then there Damon sees Poison Ivy trying to wrap him in the leaves but he was petrified in his place. Suddenly Leaves turns into arms and he sees Ivy smiling as her Dark red lips and hair shines in moonlight. Her face gets closer and closer and closer as her lips wraps around Damon's lips... As their tongues touch, Damon sees deaths... Dozens of them. But some of them were recognisable... He saw both those killers getting killed by Ivy that was earlier blamed on Sarah. Then she looks straight at Damon looking at her eating the heart from one of bodies... She smiles while covered in blood, She walks towards him and as she put her one arm around him... She stabs on his stomach from another. Then she pushed him back as he falls in a void... He sees Clark... He sees Sarah... He sees Sia... And others dead hanging in the void and He zaps out of that nightmare. He finds himself tied to a cross... Then he remembers that he was going to the Clark in his car to tell him about his doubts against Ivy but someone hit his car from the side and now he was here breathing heavily with injuries on face covered by bandages.
He tries to yell but with first yell Caitlyn comes in front of him from another room. She colored her hair fire red... Was wearing a black rob and had red glowing eyes with vampire teeths.

Damon - "Who... Who are you?"

She had this growling yet whispering voice... Similar to one Ivy was talking to but this one was feminine.

Caitlyn - "The one you were searching... The successor of Demonio de la crueldad... Anobat."

Damon - "I am no Dante but what you are doing in the name of a demon .. uhm kinda ill."

Caitlyn - "You are from the FBI... The one who sees through the souls of Dark ones."

Damon - "Uh huh...!"

Caitlyn - "Then see through me... Can you understand why am I doing this? Do you see the whole picture?"

Damon - "I don't and my brain's not working hanging here so if you may-"

Caitlyn - "This is the ascending... I am transforming into Demonio de la crueldad. And for that I have to make sacrifices. But you people called me a psychopath. Without you... They will never gonna be able to catch me... But I sense something inside of you, Something Dark... Something that wants to come out.. something that will be a pawn in my ascending. Something... That makes me believe that you can understand who I am and Who I am gonna be!"

Damon - "I understand... You are Caitlyn summers, only one in Middle lake region who purchased the book of Anobat beside Francis. You purchased it four years ago and now however you  let Dema in... They are controlling you.. making you think that you  are successor of Anobat. But trust me.. I can help yo-"

Caitlyn - "[Giggles] I HAVE to show you the truth."

She turns her back towards him and opens her robe. As the robe falls down... Damon sees her bare back... He sees two glowing eyes on her back with red marks appearing everywhere making a vague demonic face. She turns around and the marks spread through everywhere in her demonic body... It was something Damon never saw and he realises there's so much he doesn't know about Dema or this world.

Damon - "Look, I get it... I don't understand this... Whatever this is. But you have no profit hanging me here as FBI knows about you. They were already gonna search for you but with me missing from premise... They are definitely gonna come here."