In Ma'am house

Today,as everything where going fine in school,as classes were going as good as all day, I was bit surprised as Malathi ma'am didn't even attend her period,instead she gave it to our physics ma'am.

I didn't saw her till lunch..., after lunch, I saw her in a beautiful good looking saree ,she approach me and reminds me about the work which I have to do and told me to come to her home at 6.00pm.

I told her sure ma'am,I will be there.

After two hours from lunch..

The last Bell ring's, as we all going home...I reached home and refreshed myself .
My Aunt call's me and told that she is going to visit her friends so she will be late..
So, even I told,I will be going to my teacher home for some project work.

Aunt: ok, where is the house of your teacher?

Me: its very near ,just 10minutes of walk.

Aunt: then ok, it's fine...not an issue..

Me:At what time you will be returning back..

Aunt: Probably around 8.00 Pm.

Me:ok,aunty ..its fine.

I walked to her home..I reached one-hour before itself..I just rang the bell..
Suddenly the door opened..
I was mouth open,as Malathi ma'am was wear a low hip Saree (5 inch's below, from were she usually wears)
Her blouse were sleeveless.

I was mouth open,as Malathi ma'am was wear a low hip Saree (5 inch's below, from were she usually wears)Her blouse were sleeveless

I was like ohh damn man,she is such hot piece.
I wasn't able to speak anything.
I was just stammering....to answer here question...
She just smiled and ask me to come inside.

Malathi ma'am: what you like to have?

Me: you.

Malathi ma'am: Sorry what!!

Me: oops, anything whatever you like... ma'am

As She turn around I so her bump, it was it in perfect shape and size,I wish if I get a chance to grab it.

Me:yaaabaaaaaaaa....... What a figure...

Malathi ma'am:. What figure?

Me: nothing ma'am .... Just thinking something else.

She just smiled and went inside.

She brought a apple juice for me..
Malathi ma'am: Take it ram.
Me: sure ma'am.

Malathi ma'am: how is the juice..?

Me:Not taste as your...

Malathi ma'am: what??come again.

Me: Nothing Nothing its really tasty and delicious.

After having the juice she gave me some books and some references paper for me to understand what is the topic actually.

I pretend like reading,but I was watching her beauty and her hot figure.

She never wear dress like this in school or any where..so,I didn't get even chance to see her like this.
So I was enjoying this movement.

Malathi ma'am: Ram please come here.
I just ran towards that place.
She Just ask me too come closer,as dust went into her eye, she ask me for help..
I just slow touched her chin, that was the first time, I'm touching her,so my hand were shaking and it was freezing cold.

I slowly touched her cheek and slowly opened her eye... Slowly blow into her eyes..I was pretend like removing the dust,but I was feeling her softness and enjoying the good time their.

Then I removed the dust...

Malathi ma'am: thanks Ram..
I was like ( hundred Watt bulb)

Then I continued my work..
She came and sat near me,and asked me whether you were able to understand?

Me:yes ma'am..

Malathi ma'am: wait,I will take one book which is in the shelf.

Me:ok ma'am.

After 5minute's she called me for help,hey Ram it's quite High can you help me..

Sure ma'am.
I used this opportunity,I Lift here by hugging her bump..,I was able to feel the softness and I feel like bitting this but I didn't,I just controlled myself..

,I was able to feel the softness and I feel like bitting this but I didn't,I just controlled myself

I hold her so tightly so as my brother poping out..my brother, got enlarged...as I felt like,my brother would leak..but..I was able to control my emotions and my brother..

I can use this opportunity to touch her waist,I had little fear that pulled me From doing so..

I didn't do what I actually, wants to do.
She also took the book and I moved to my place...
Then we were both busy in the work and..its almost 8.30pm..so she told me ok let us continue this tomorrow.

Me: tomorrow??
Malathi ma'am:yeah, tomorrow is Saturday,so if you are interested you can came here morning.. itself.. otherwise, enjoy your weekend,we can connect on Monday.

Me: no no no... tomorrow I Will be coming..
Malathi ma'am: are you sure??
Me: yes ma'am.

Malathi ma'am: then ok,can you help in my cleaning my house to..if possible..

Me: actually,I didn't like that but I said ok.. sure ma'am.

Malathi ma'am: ok then see you tomorrow...
Bye bye

Me:bye bye Ma'am.

To be continued....