First day of school.

Majula (Ram aunt):(yelling) Ram,
wake up , it's
already 7am, it's been late for
your school, it's been your
first day to school.

(Narrator:Majula, came knock the door, Still ram is in his deep sleep,
Majula,bang the door harder,as Ram suddenly wake up.
Ram always has a habbit of Sleeping naked in bed, he feels it is More comfortable and relaxing for him.)

Ram: (holy shit, he just warped the bedsheets around him and Just open the door.)
Ram,was speechless after seeing his aunty cleavage with sweat Running around hear hole body..

(Ram, thank his parents for leaving him with his aunt, she was has sexy has ever )

Majula: Ram,Ram,Ram.....
Ram:( Came out of his dream)
Aunty, sorry I will ready within half and half..
He quickly,bath and well dressed and completely ready for his first day class..
He had his breakfast and going to his school,where is found his New class..
He found quite strange and for him everyone were a strange's.

So he went near the corner and sat there silently..
Started thinking about the incident happened in the morning..

( Suddenly, a voice had brought him back to consciousness..)

A tall guy with thick moustache.. looking like a Mafia,he was our maths teacher and Ram's class teacher.

He just welcome Ram has he is New to this school and ask Ram to introduce Himself in front of everyone..
He,is so bold enough to express himself to everyone so he introduce himself in a beautiful manner,so that made a good impression for Ram,belong his class mates as well as to his class teacher.

Now onwards the Ram, will take care of The narrative part....

As the classes were continuously going, it was 7th periods,
I was sleeping on my bench.

A loud Sweet voice interrupted my sleeping,i wasn't able open my eye clearly as, I was in deep sleep..
I was dancing her and there..
She told me to wash my face and then come back.
I went and side all necessary part,and came again..
Now,I saw her face clear,she was my English teacher Malathi.

I just stun by seeing her beauty..

Malathi: You are a new comer right?
Me:yes ma'am.
Malathi:ok, just take your seat..
(She started her class..
Before, starting the class he,she just briefed us about the important of the this year,as this year we all were twelve it's pretty important for us to concentrate More on academic activity.)

I was just looking at her throughout the class..
As she completed here portion for today,so she just stops and asked us to be silent..as next periods Also she is going to handle as the physics teacher is not available today.
She told us to revise the portion which she thought us .

She came near to me and ask me what's your name?
I replied I'm Ram.
She asked me, why you joined this school?
I told her my entire story, as my parents where moving abroad, I was forced to move from my old school to hear, because my aunt is there to take care of me..

So I asked here, what's your?
She replied, malathi,she even told me,that here husband too is in abroad for past two years..
She asked where do you live?
I told I'm in Tambaram, she told even I'm there..
I was really surprised,as we both from same area.
Then, I came to know that here house is just 1km from mine.
So we just spoke for sometime..and she left for here work..

Now even the class are Also get's over..
We packed over bags and we all moving to home.
I was in bus stand waiting for the bus..
Suddenly, I heard someone calling me, nothing surprise that was malathi ma'am itself ,she told me to get into the car, she even told me here after daily morning I we can even joined her while going to school,if you don't have any problem in that?
I replied, it's my pleasure.

We both were talking while she was driving , suddenly her saree moved a bit I saw here hip and belly button..i was surprised she was wearing a piercing in here belly button..as I was astonished about that.

I was starring at that for a long time, her belly was so flat enough,I like to touch it,I wasn't able to control myself

I was starring at that for a long time, her belly was so flat enough,I like to touch it,I wasn't able to control myself..I was trying so hard to control myself.
Suddenly,she unkowningly covered it so I felt bad for that...

As we both reached here home..she invites me to her home..but I refused it and told that,let make it next time and I move on to my home.

To be continued.......