Chapter 12

After 2 years...

Bellas pov

,,Come oooon, I can do it! Leave me alone

,,Come oooon, I can do it! Leave me alone. You don't have to look over my shoulder every damn time!" I moan.

,,Hey, I just want to support you emotionally here. I know this is every waitor's nightmare," Amanda countered back.

I sighed and started forming a feather on the coffee with the milk.

"Here you go! It looks good" I boasted when I was done.

,,Hmm. Look here See that? You should sway in place longer before moving backwards. Then go up to cut it with a thiner line."

I rolled my eyes. "Keep it down, it looks good. Sorry I can't accommodate your perfectionism."

Amanda was my best friend and at the same time my boss of this small Café. She's also 3 years  older than me. Her boyfriend Ryan is perfect for her. He treats her like a queen. When I think of them I involuntarily get envious of them.
But I try to avoid thinking about love or relationships as much as possible.
I left everything behind me that day two years ago. *Ding* I got a message from my mother.

From: Mom

Don't be late.

I sighed. Since the day my parents took me and left the city, they ask me every single day where I am or what im doing. They only allow me to meet my friends once every month and they got much strict with me. They even took the lock from the bathroom away in case I do something. I don't even know what they think I want to do.
Even if I asked them why they took me away from the old city my parents only said that my dad found a new job as a policeman.
But I know that there is something foul about it...
I just couldn't find out what exactly yet.

They are acting rather strange since we moved. I mean I was never aloud to enter the basement no matter where we lived but in this new house I'm not aloud to open half of the rooms. Once my curiousity got the best of me and I tried to climb through the window in one of the rooms. But the moment I touched the window an alarm went on.

I screamed out of surprise and fell down. My dad literally was out of his mind when he saw me. He freaked out and asked me what I was doing. I've never seen him like that. He wasn't worried I'd hurt myself from the fall. He had a murderous gleam in his eyes and was worried what I might have seen.
But sadly I didn't see anything at all.

A voice ripped me out of my thoughts. „I said I want an Frapuccino."
I looked at the man standing in front of me and he kind of looks familiar but I can't think of why. „I'm sorry. It will be ready in a minute." I smiled at him and he smiled back at me. He's handsome.

I gave him his Frapuccino and he took it. Before he went out of the store, he gave me a weird glare which I couldn't interpret. Is he that angry that he needed to say his order twice? Whatever.

I turn around and start cleaning the place when I hear the door open again.
"Welco-" I wanted to say but stopped.

I begin to tremble on my whole body and slowly step back.
This. This. Can't. Be.
How.

I instantly reacted and ran to the break room where Amanda was.

,,Bella?! What happened to you?!"

"HIDE! I NEED TO HIDE! P-PLEASE!"

She looks super shocked right now but grabs my hand instantly and shoved me through her office door.
She throws me inside and locked fastly the door behind me.
Now I'm alone in this room.

I slide down to the ground with my back on the door.
I can't keep my legs and arms and hands from shaking.
It terrifies me.
Please don't come into this room.
Please.
I hid so good in these past years.
How?
Just how did he find me

Luke's pov:

This hide and seek was making me rather mad

This hide and seek was making me rather mad. How did she hide this good? We needed two whole years to find her.

I chuckle.
But now that I found her she's making it so easy for me.
My fingers already tremble when I think of grabbing her to me.

I'll grab her.
Drag her with me.
Make her mine.
Forever mine.
And while I do all of this I must try to control my anger and not hurt her. That'll be the hardest part.
I'm mad. I'm so fucking mad at her.
These two years were hell. And hiding my rage did absolutely drove me crazy.

I tried to suppress the trembling of my fingers and start running.

I reach the break room and meet a women there. She looks super angry at me and wakes up to me. "I don't know who you are but you should go away and never come back here." While talking she pushes me back out of the door but she's weak. I just ignore her and walk to the door inside this room.

,,I said you should leave. Now" she insisted with crossed arms.

Damn this women really gets on my nerves.
I ignored her and walked out of the room again.
Where the heck is she?

My eyes met a other door which is closed.
Ha.
She's really making it easy.

I grab the door knob and rattled on it. Of course it's close.

,,Bella" I try to sound gentle.
My whole face is grinning right now.
She's in there. She'll be mine. Soon.

"I will kick open the door if you don't open it yourself" I tell her and I'm sure my voice is sounding like i'm smiling.

Slowly the door opens and she looks me blankly in the face.
I take a step towards her and while she tries to take a step back I grab her and hug her tightly.

My whole body is trembling and wants her.

I notice how stiff she is in my arms and when I release her to look into her face, I tense.
Her eyes are wide open in shock. Her mouth trembles. She can't breath.
She looks terrified.
Is she having a panic attack right now?

,,Bella" I say softly and touch her on her shoulders.
,,Come with me" I whisper.

,,N-N-No. Please. No"
She mumbles and a tear ran down her cheek.

"You need to breath Bella." She does as I said and after she calmed down a bit I picked her up and walk out.

"I called the cops. I don't know who you think you are but there is no way i'm letting you take my friend and worker away against her will."

I forgot about this annoying women.
I would love to threaten her away but she's Bellas friend and Bellas friends are my friends.

"You will let them go without another word." Xavier steps behind her and holds her arms.

,,Wait, what? What are you doing?! Don't touch me!" Amanda shouts in disbelief.

,,Luke you take the car. I'll handle the rest." Xavier says in my direction.

I nod one time at him and place Bella into the car.
She's like a marionette right now. Her traumatized look explains all...
But we'll be home soon. I caress gently her hair.
Don't worry Bella.