Sod off

John
Sherlock has gotten so much better and has even take on a bigger role as a parental figure to Rosie.

At the moment Rosie and I are sitting at home on the floor as she plays with some blocks. Mrs. Hudson went out with friends.

I hear two sets of feet coming up the stairs and I guess it's Sherlock and Greg or possibly Sherlock and Mycroft.

"Sherlock where did you go today?" He doesn't say anything and I see Rosie staring behind me.

I turn around to see two people on the older side, standing in the flat. I stand up and pick Rosie up.

"I'm sorry we're not accepting clients at this time. Sherlock has been called out at the moment. If you would like to leave your number, I can call you when he gets back."

They make no motion to leave our flat but instead continue to stare at me. "Dada." Rosie says and gets my attention.

Her voice is quiet and she leans into me. Her grip on my shirt is tight and she's slightly trembling.

"We received a call from him to meet him here." The woman says and my grip on Rosie tightens ever so slightly.

Rosie sniffles and I kiss the top of her head. "It's okay honey. It's okay, everything is okay." They look at me and Rosie with confused glances.

"I'm sorry, do you have a problem with my daughter?" They shake their heads quickly and take a seat on our couch.

"Your daughter is cute." The woman says and smiles at Rosie. Rosie gives the two of them a small wave.

We wait in mostly silence until Sherlock gets back.

Sherlock
I step inside and don't hear anything. I look around and don't see anything wrong, but it's to quiet.

I walk up the stairs and about half way up I sense thick tension. I make my way up quicker, only to find the door shut. I open it up and see them standing in the middle of the flat.

"John, Rosie what are you two doing?" I walk in and see Rosie look at me with fear in her eyes.

"My dear Watson whatever is the problem?" Her gaze shifts over to the couch. My guess is clients but the fear in her eyes and sternness in John's stature says otherwise.

I turn my attention to the couch and see Violet and Siger sitting there. "Sherlock who are they?" John asks.

They stand up and I walk in front of John and Rosie. "It's not just the three of us this time. Now sit down or get out of my flat."

"Sherlock who are they? They said you called them." John says and I glare at them.

"Go to your room and don't come out until I come to get you two."

"What the hell, no why would I do that?" John says and I turn around to face him and Rosie. He looks determined to stay here with me.

"Do this for Rosie's safety and your safety. I'll explain later."

"No." John says and Rosie looks up at me sadly.

"Please."

We continue to stare intensely at each other until he gives in. "Fine but I'm coming back down in twenty minutes if you don't get us before then." John says and I nod.

Rosie looks at me with tears in her eyes. I kiss the top of her head and watch as they go up to John's room.

I turn back to Violet and Siger. "Was landing me in the hospital again not enough for you? Why the hell are you two here?"