40.

"Yerin-shii

"Yerin-shii. I thought about the rest thingy and I thought.... maybe I do need some rest" Jihyun spoke to Yerin through the phone.

Yerin hummed in reply and silence was heard. Jihyun was slightly getting disturbed by the silence so she decided to speak again. Before she could utter a word Yerin screamed.

"YOU'RE FINALLY GOING ON A VACATION?"

"What- when did I say tha-" Yerin was too excited and didn't let Jihyun speak.

"I'LL BOOK TICKETS TO SOME RELAXING PLACE RIGHT AWAY..... but you have to pay. HAVE FUN" Saying that, Yerin cut the call. Jihyun sighed and leaned back on the bed.

What do I do with this kid

Shaking her head, she closed her eyes and fell asleep.

---------------

"HAAVVEE FUN UNNIE" Yerin yelled. Jihyun looked away and tried to act like she didn't know Yerin, she didn't want to embarrass herself in front of all the people in the airport.

She was finally going on a vacation, alone and Yerin agreed to take care of everything in the office but that only made Jihyun more worried.

There was still 1 hour for the flight so she decided to roam around the place.
She walked to a certain part of the airport where there were shops and restaurants.

Jihyun decided to eat something light before the flight so she walked towards one of the restaurants.

There weren't many people there and the only people who were there were businessmen like Jihyun.

She took a seat near the huge glass window.
It had been a long time since she had gone on vacation like this.

A girl came and sat in front of Jihyun on the empty seat.
She smiled brightly while looking at Jihyun.
Jihyun smiled back and continued to look out the window.

"What is your favorite flower?" Jihyun looked at the girl, slightly surprised by the unexpected question.

"Excuse me?"

"What is your favorite flower" she repeated. Jihyun looked around and said the name of the flower she saw on one of the tables.

"I like rose" she didn't have any favorite flower so just randomly replied with a random name to the random question.

The girl's smile widened and she stood up. She pointed at herself and giggled.
"Me? You like me?" Jihyun stared at the girl weirdly.
"My name is Rose," she said, still smiling.
Jihyun chuckled and shook her head at the girl's cuteness.

"And I'm Jihyun" Rose smiled and sat down. She looked around before continuing the conversation.

"Where are you going?"

"Jeju Island" The girl's eyes widened a bit and she replied.

"I'M GOING THERE TOO" She almost yelled.