29.

"You're free to walk around or have visitors, but make sure to not make sharp movements as it can affect your head injury and make you dizzy

"You're free to walk around or have visitors, but make sure to not make sharp movements as it can affect your head injury and make you dizzy. Always have someone for your support" the doctor was giving Jihyun instructions and let her know that she was free to move.
".......and make sure not to stress too much, right now your body is quite weak. Yup, that's it.
Ms. Park Daeun, take care of her... and I do not expect you to gossip, lower your voice while talking" The doctor told the nurse who was also Jihyun's aunt, he glared at her making Jihyun think that her aunt was just like those neighbor aunties who like to gossip.

"Umm sir, can I visit Park Daesong?" Jihyuyn asked the doctor. She did not refer to him as 'dad' since she found out that she is adopted.
But why did he even adopt her if he wasn't going to look after her?

"Oh," he flipped to the next page and went through what was written.
"Yes, you can" The doctor nodded and left the room. 

"Waiiitttt, where are you going?" Daeun asked Jihyun in disbelief while blocking the door. 

"To see Park Daesong" Jihyun had lost her will to call him dad after knowing that she is adopted. She was confused whether to take that as an excuse for how he treated her or whether it should make her angrier cause he adopted her but never took care of her. He also kept saying that his wife died giving birth to her, how is that possible? Was that a lie too, or was that another excuse to treat her this shitty?

"Ay, don't leave now. Take some rest. And the doctor also said to not make sharp moments, that also means you shouldn't run or do any intense activity!" Daeun said, shocked at how the girl had sprinted for the door as soon as the doctor left. 

"I want answers!" She said, her voice with filled aggression and anger. Daeun slowly did a crab walk to the side, leaving space for Jihyun to go.

Jihyun almost pulled the door off its hinges before walking out. 

"Aish! She looks like she is going to kill him" Daeun whispered while breathing heavily. She flinched hard when Jihyun walked back into the room. 

"Where is his room?" She asked, not looking at Daeun.

"Th-the one right beside this one" She replied, slightly shivering. Anyone would, either cause they're scared or cause they're shocked at her duality.

Jihyun just hummed before stomping towards Daesong's room. 

She knocked on the door twice before opening the door and walking in. 

She entered and saw him surrounded by three nurses who wore thick layers of makeup, one of them was feeding him fruits and the other two were talking and fixing his bandages. Jihyun felt her blood boil at how he was relaxing and enjoying his time in a HOSPITAL. 

"Get. Out. NOW!" All the three nurses scrambled out of the room. Before leaving one of the nurses whispered in her ears. 

"He's rich. Are you gonna try on him too?" Jihyun grabbed the woman's wrist before screaming at her face.