Sorry

Written by : PujiWrites06

_____________________________________________

The corridor was filled with giggles.. The marching sound of shoes are heard up to co-ordinator’s room.. As it was first day of the next academic year.. New seniors of the year started their work..

A group of seniors were ragging a girl.. As she was new to town and the college she was scared much.. 

“Oru dance step poduma” Ajay the leader of the gang asked by rolling his sleeves.. The girl who was controlling her tears which was about to fall on floor went back to it’s place.. She had smile by seeing the picture before her.. 

There a girl was hitting very one in that group with her sling bag.. Few started running from that place.. Others who were busy in searching their class stood in their place and saw her braveness.. 

Everyone from the gang was ran away except Ajay and his friend.. 

“Enna da?? Apdi moraikura??” She asked by hanging her bag back to its position.. He just nodded nothing and went with his friends not before glaring her.. 

“Inga enna fashion show ah nadakudhu?? Ellam polam osiya padam parthadhu podhum..” she said and soon started walking.. 

The girl started following her to say thank you.. 

“Heyy Thank you.. neega illana inniku naa enna pannirupen nu theriyadhu..” She said.. 

“Thanks lam yedhuku.. Pora pokula oru social service.. And inime epdi bayadhuthulam irukadhinga.. Girls should be brave enough” she said with a smile for which she too reciprocated.. 

“Mmm.. Maya..” she said and forwarded her hands.. 

“Sivaangi” they both shaked their hands.. 

While walking in corridor Sivaangi hitted a man.. Who was running in a hurry.. He didn’t when say sorry and ran.. What irriated Sivaangi was he turned and smiled at her.. She just changed her position from walking in middle of corridor to side.. She was just cursing him the whole day.. 

She even enquired about him to her friends and came to know that he is Students leader.. After knowing his position in college her anger touched the peek.. 

When she was controlled by her thoughts she heared her Maths professor calling her.. 

“Sivaangi.. Your are wanted by co-ordinator..” He said and again started to teach lesson and students started to sleep.. 

Sivaangi with a thinking face went out.. 

“Kalai la namma panna social service sir ku pudichiruchu pola adhu dhaan nammala koopthu appreciate panna poraru..” She thought and was happy.. Without knowing that she is gonna meet her enemy who introduced himself few hours before.. 

She opened the door and was shocked to see Ashwin there.. And soon she composed as he was is a College leader he should know about things around the college.. Inside the room in the centre co-ordinator was seated on the other two sides Ashwin and Ajay stood.. 

“Come in Sivaangi.. Is this how you behave in college..” As soon as Sivaangi came he started to shout at her.. As Ajay was from economically stable family.. The management didn’t care about his behavior.. There was no single complain against him.. 

“Sir..” Sivaangi was about to explain.. But was cutted by co-ordinator.. 

“No more talking your suspended for 2 weeks..” He said.. Ajay smirked at her.. Sivaangi didn’t speak anything and was but to go out..