Baked With Love.

Written by : Meenakshi_1511

____________________________________________

The pastel blue sky is floating with , white clouds, the breeze blowing the leaves besides the road , the birds chirping back and forth on the tree near the kitchen windows , announcing the people in the home that the new day as begun.

The family members heard the sound of vessels being clinking in the kitchen. They knew it was none other than Avi with the smell of freshly baked cupcakes and macaroons , it was Avi's way of letting her anger out .

Krishna : Un ponnu ku ippa enna kovam ? He asked rubbing his eyes with both his palms.

Binni : Vera enna ellam andha Aditya nala dhan. She huffed getting down from the bed .

Both the parents walked towards the kitchen when they saw Vinayak walking with a frowned face .

Vinayak : Ivaluku vera vezha illaya ?

Kalailaye ippudi satham .

Krishna : Dei unnaku dhan avala pathi terium la ! Ava anger sadness ah ava cupcakes bake panni na dhan relax ava nu .

Vinayak : Adhuku nu ippudiya ? Thukam poiruchu. He told irritated

Binni : Vinayak summa avala solladha ava panra cakes and macaroons ah nee dhana sapudhura pathadadhuku un friend ku lam poi share panra la?

Vinayak gave a thirutu mooli look to which Krishna and Binni chuckled. The trio then went to the kitchen slab and rested there hands seeing Avi ramble.

Avi : Na evlavu time indirect ah ennaku avana pudikum nu sonnen madika ve matinguran ! Why is it so difficult! She sulked.

Binni : Avi ma ! Paravala vidu , after all avan unna kandukalana . He is definitely going to regret nee vituru .

On Hearing Binni Ma's soothing words a beam of smile crept on Avi's face

Vinayak : Infact ! Andha Aditya ku thanks sollanum, othukadhadhu nala dhana ennaku tasty cup cakes kalaila kedaikudhu .

Vinayak did not see a spatula coming in his way from Avi , all that he could do was whine in pain massaging his head.

Avi : Amma na panra cupcakes ellam enga pogudhu ? Na konjam dhan sapudhuren.

Binni then told that half is taken away buy them even though there sugar level is in border while the rest half is taken by Vinayak to his friends place and shares it with them.

Avi just agreed to what she told and sat on the couch sulking at her fate.

That's when she saw her little young brats brother sneaking her freshly baked macaroons and cupcakes into as many boxes as he could outside his home. She decided to find out after all what is he upto and who are enjoying her cakes.

Vinayak kept walking and reached Kites Cafe which is 2 streets away from his home and Avi kept following him. Vinayak then handed over the boxes he packed at home to a 5'11 tall guy,with well built chest who seemed to be running the cafe . Not to forget almost all the ladies present in the cafe were drooling over him.

Vinayak : Hi Atharva bro! Innaiku oda boxes ivlavudhan. Nalliku I'll try to get more.

Atharva : Bro enna time parunga ? Already customers vara arambuchutanga ! Ellarum macaroons enga nu kekuranga . He told agitated.