Dedications.

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY !! I hope you're spending it with the people who you really love and appreciate (and remember, you can show love and appreciation to your friends as well.)

As most of you know, this holiday is one of my favourites because it's the only time I can really write really cute love stories without feeling like an absolute melon. This might be a surprise to some, and to others, it might not be. However, I do really love this holiday and just think of this book being another 444, but actually coming out time. This is really nothing like 444 and its plot means a lot to me.  I don't want to spoil anything for anyone who might be reading this, so I will keep my mouth shut.

Unlike 444, which I stupidly started to write on the 8th of February 2021, I started writing this at a more sensible time... that being like three weeks before Valentine's Day. Yeah, I'm not very good at timing, but I hope you know that I have been working my BUTT off to do this and I hope you enjoy it!

This year, I'm dedicating this instalment in the valentines series to some newfound friends on my travels through the universe.

Murdo, Ellis, Charlotte and Rachel I appreciate you all dearly.

(I know you three will read it.)

I hope you enjoy the story, and if you don't, there's always room for improvement.

Love you all very much,

- Jess <3