Chapter 47~

The winters was over, it was early March and people were preparing for Holi. The Nandas have come to Jaipur as the familes have decided to celebrate Holi together this year. This was the first Holi for the three newly married couples, hence everyone wanted it to be special. Moreover, Virat's new hospital in Jaipur was launching the new unit, under which the secret channel way to illegal rackets has been traced.

Snehanvi had brought Bruno and Chiki along as she was very much fond of them, just like she was fond of her family, and Virat. Saroj had accepted her wholeheartedly and everyone was gearing up for Vivaan and Bela's wedding too. But amongst these happiness, Sneha was worried for Virat, who had decided to give statement against Harshvardhan as that man was doing illegal business of medicine.

Snehanvi was lost in her thoughts when suddenly she heard Chiki calling her like Virat,"Snehaaaaa!" She chuckled and went towards him and brought him out and kissed on his head saying, "Ayeee Chiki why are you disturbing me? Phele tumhare Cheeku tension mein daalke chala gaya" Chiki looks at her and shrieks, "Cheekuu tension deke gaya". Sneha giggled and said, "ayeee say VIRAT..." and then breaks it and adds, "V-I-R-A-T..." . "Viiiraat", Chiki calls out loudly making Sneha chuckle. 

Snehanvi took Chiki and sat on the bed and kept him there and Chiki looked at Virat's picture near the bed stand and shouted his name looking at Virat's picture and Sneha took his picture and looked at it and smiled and then again a tension crossed her mind. What if Virat also leaves her just like Veer. Also now a days he is behind Harshvardhan Shekhawat's illigal buisnesses which had it's hub behind the hospital. He wanted to remove it. He hated people who played with people's life and health as it was evident that Harshvardhan was running a business of artificial medicines. The thought of them harming Virat back, always scares her. Now that they are in Jaipur and he is now in the hospital is making her more scared.

"Please come back fast! I love you..," Sneha said looking at his picture and blushed realising what she said. May be Veer was her first love but with Virat everything is different and she was loving the difference. "Snehaaaaa loves Viraaaaat! Cheekuuuu loves Chikiiiiiiii," Chiki shouted shocking Sneha. "Ayee  your Cheeku also loves Sneha," Sneha said and started to laugh.

"Ayeeee Brunooo aayaaa! Brunooo aayaaa!," Chiki called out and Bruno jumped on Sneha and Chiki got scared and was about to fall. Sneha tried to hold Chiki and put him inside the cage and in between this Virat's picture fell down from her hand scaring her. Already she was scared about Virat and now this. Though she doesn't have these ill beliefs but now all these things were also making her think in a negetive way. What if something happens to him. She keeps the frame and cleans the place carefully and then calls Virat.

Virat came out of the hospital and sat on the car. A man was standing near by and called someone when Virat's car passed by saying, "Kaam ho gaya!"

Virat got Sneha's  call and he picked it up by his Bluetooth headphone and said,"Hello."
"Virat, aap kaha hai?" Sneha asked from the other side of the phone making Virat smile.
"Areh kaha hoon matlab kya? Aa raha hoon!" Virat said and then added, "You called to ask this?"

"Umm.. wo.. haan aur waise bhi you are late," Sneha said making him chuckle. "Sorry madam. Aab aap tension lena bandh kijiye mein aa raha hoon jaldi," Virat said and chuckled at last calming Sneha's tension. "Haan haan please jaldi aa jao. I am tensed. Aap bhi aise kaam kr rehe hai." Sneha added. "Dekho Sneha hum darr ke baith nahi shakte na. Aur tum bilkul tension mat lo. Rishabh hai na he is handling this with high officials. Jaldi sab theek ho jayega dekhna," Virat said.

"Pakka sab theek ho jayega na? Aapko kuch nahi hoga?" Sneha asked. "Haan baba kuch nahi hoga mujhe. Chalo aab yeh batao aaj achanak mujhe ghar bula rahi hoon kya baat hai?" Virat asked changing the topic. "Wo.. umm aap aao then I will tell you," Sneha said blushing. "Aachaa aisa kya hai? Tab toh mujhe jaldi aana hoga!" Virat said.